Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
hide your money in books brehs :wow:
:heh: trying to say nikkas dont read cuz i gave him other choices

there's a difference in reading because you genuinely want to and reading just to get caught up :ufdup:

if you do it because you want to then it's obvious to read all the books, it's a no brainer and you wouldn't even have to ask :yeshrug: you'd just get started

but the nikka asked like he just wanted to get caught up so of course im gonna try to give him other options, if yall can't wrap your minds around that concept then idk what to tell you

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
breh everyone is not gonna enjoy reading as much as you do that's what im getting at :heh: im tryna be realistic dawg not everyone is gonna wanna start back on page one :dead: and the chapters are set up in a POV manner so they could easily just go to specific chapters to catch alot of shyt that isn't explained anywhere else

someone put up a link covering all of the important prophecies you spoke of in great detail in the other thread and you know it :ufdup: there's other ways of going about catching up for them :manny: quick actin like there's only one way

The Audio books are excelent, anyone that can listen to music while working or have long trips to work should get on that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Audio books are excelent, anyone that can listen to music while working or have long trips to work should get on that.
exactly, there are other ways to go about doin the shyt

audio books are too dependent on the reader for me tho, a boring or fukked up voice would have me :snooze: with the quickness

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah she gonna come over here and fukk my shyt up,be talking all through it,asking questions.And ima be like mutombo gif.
smash before, that way if you tell her to shut the fukk up and she leaves it wont be a big deal :yeshrug: u already won

or go all the way left and plug headphones into the tv :lolbron: