Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the complete history on youtube. Man, HBO did a very bad job with the show. VERY BAD JOB.

They should have at least had a little session or explanation of the houses and the history. If you just watching the show, you have no idea what's really going on.

Now, I fully understand the meaning of the marked tree Bran touched last week. :wow:

#starklset we outchea :wow:
Link

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Also, I want to point out that if HBO did actually take the time to dig into the history on the show, it would basically turn the show into Dexter where every little thing needs to be spelled out perfectly for the viewer. Or it would turn the show into 24 where every episode starts with characters "recapping" what went down in the previous episode and explaining things to other characters that already know the info.

shyt is mad annoying. I think HBO did a brilliant job leaving it up to the viewer to decide exactly how much time they want to invest in the show. The time you put into it will greatly increase your enjoyment of it all. There are plenty of people who still think that Daenarys' name is "Khaleesi" and still have no idea who the guy was that was torturing Theon. These people are missing out greatly on what may eventually become the GOAT tv product
Link me bred. I need to watch those

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:flabbynsick: nikka out here watching #DemThrones in Standard-Def.

Another Piss4 stan being dumb as hell and following masses. I said I watched em on youtube. I watched em on youtube. agan, you.....tube

This negga dumb as rocks brehs

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It should be mentioned to those who avoid this thread because of spoilers, you really owe it to yourself to watch the Blu-Ray extras from the first 3 seasons of the show.

A lot of the history of Westeros and the mythology of the show is explained in detail. This is information you are supposed to know to understand the events of the show. These are not spoilers. These are put there for you to learn more without having to read the books.

I HIGHLY recommend watching these. They are awesome. I will state again that these are official HBO clips from the Blu-Ray releases, these are not fan clips and you do not have to worry about spoilers:
Always avoid reading the youtube comments though

@Gator Reloaded

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ive had the bookset since 2012 christmas, I tried reading it but couldnt get into it deep because I had already watched season 1.

Ive got the urge now to try read it all now, while watching the show

has anyone read the books after watching the first couple seasons?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ive had the bookset since 2012 christmas, I tried reading it but couldnt get into it deep because I had already watched season 1.

Ive got the urge now to try read it all now, while watching the show

has anyone read the books after watching the first couple seasons?
read em after watchin the 1st season so i didnt miss out on too many "only in book" things

but you would if you tried to pick up where the show is now
if you dont mind googling to fill in a couple of blanks in books 1/2 you could start off on 3 and not be too far behind :manny:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
read em after watchin the 1st season so i didnt miss out on too many "only in book" things

but you would if you tried to pick up where the show is now
if you dont mind googling to fill in a couple of blanks in books 1/2 you could start off on 3 and not be too far behind :manny:
:sadcam: i fukked up :snoop:

Im going to try just read it from the start

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:sadcam: i fukked up :snoop:

Im going to try just read it from the start

hold up nah
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png
you have no idea how many pages grrm can write describing the most MEANINGLESS shyt, i did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that