Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Did you already make peace with the fact that Jon Snow is the one true king? If so, forgive me for my transgressions brother.
so Jon is the true king of a land he hasn't even shown any interest in being king over? :lupe:

once Robb's simp ass died #starkset went back to being about pure revenge on the lannisters breh :ufdup:

all that king(and queen :umad:) talk is for the sets with low self esteem :camby: we dont got nothin to do with them (but it's still fukk stannis :birdman:)

#starkset is gonna get the biggest W of the entire series just off of pure respect when we bounce back :ohlawd: we goin up to Hot97 and droppin that #WolfGang anthem on Tywin Lannisters birthday so everyone in westeros remembers this ether

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
so Jon is the true king of a land he hasn't even shown any interest in being king over? :lupe:

He's a humble King/God.

once Robb's simp ass died #starkset went back to being about pure revenge on the lannisters breh :ufdup:

They're working on their skills for the ultimate takeover breh.

#starkset is gonna get the biggest W of the entire series off of respect when we bounce back tho :ohlawd:

tumblr_n3n53jGfQ81qd5lk3o1_250.gif

tumblr_n3n53jGfQ81qd5lk3o4_250.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's a humble King/God.
if he becomes king of anything he'll prolly still stay at the wall, i highly doubt he'd just say fukk his vows and bounce like that :manny:

im pretty sure you've looked at the map of westeros already, you've seen how big our land in the north is, trying to take anything else would be greedy especially since none of the starks want it anyway :yeshrug:

arya on a murda spree with no intention of stopping
bran turnin into the next merlin, thrones mean nothing to him
rickon trainin in the hyperbolic time chamber, prolly gonna comeback and just be a goon for his older siblings
sansa aint gonna want shyt to do with politics for the rest of her life

let's keep it a stack, you see all these other sets screaming about taking the iron throne and you want in on the action, and in the process are tryin to pervert #Starksets true intentions :ufdup: i see your angle and i do not cosign it one bit sir :ufdup:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
if he becomes king of anything he'll prolly still stay at the wall, i highly doubt he'd just say fukk his vows and bounce like that :manny:

im pretty sure you've looked at the map of westeros already, you've seen how big our land in the north is, trying to take anything else would be greedy especially since none of the starks want it anyway :yeshrug:

arya on a murda spree with no intention of stopping
bran turnin into the next merlin, thrones mean nothing to him
rickon trainin in the hyperbolic time chamber, prolly gonna comeback and just be a goon for his older siblings
sansa aint gonna want shyt to do with politics for the rest of her life

let's keep it a stack, you see all these other sets screaming about taking the iron throne and you want in on the action, and in the process are tryin to pervert #Starksets true intentions :ufdup: i see your angle and i do not cosign it one bit sir :ufdup:

Young sir, you have my intentions wrong. The one true King, the Honorable Jon Snow will be the King of all lands. His siblings and the other houses will have no choice but bend the knee.

The Honorable King won't have to take the iron throne.

Hopefully he can forgive you for your disturbing lack of faith.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Young sir, you have my intentions wrong. The one true King, the Honorable Jon Snow will be the King of all lands. His siblings and the other houses will have no choice but bend the knee.

The Honorable King won't have to take the iron throne.

Hopefully he can forgive you for your disturbing lack of faith.
create fake angles for #Starkset and #JeezyTheSnowman that dont exist brehs :bryan:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
dany's salty about shyt she aint even get to see first hand, she's just high off of finally being in charge after her brother was running the show for most of her life

lannisters are self explanatory

stannis just tryin to find somethin to do so he can avoid awkward dinner conversation :yeshrug:

everyone else(boltons, greyjoys) is fodder

all the people who chillin aint even thinkin bout a damn throne, Dorne coulda caused major problems for everyone but they just chillin on the beach like :win:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka. he'll do a review when he wants to.

#TargSet #fukkJoffreyWhereKhalessiAt
another targset nikka reaching for problems, i aint even say nothin bad about him nikka :snoop:

being on the other side of the world sure does makes you nikkas bark a hell of a lot louder :pachaha: yall aint tired of that yet

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Just finished watching the complete history on youtube. Man, HBO did a very bad job with the show. VERY BAD JOB.

They should have at least had a little session or explanation of the houses and the history. If you just watching the show, you have no idea what's really going on.

Now, I fully understand the meaning of the marked tree Bran touched last week. :wow:

#starklset we outchea :wow: