Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Just trying to get something straight. Roose Bolton married one of the daughters of the guy who betrayed the Starks because Robb wouldn't marry one of the daughters?

him marrying one of the Frey's is kind of connected to Robb not marrying one, but I wouldn't phrase it like that ^^^^

Frey been trying to marry his daughters off period

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I enjoyed those scenes especially Reeks inability to act against his new master upon hearing the news for the first time that Robb Stark was murdered and how Roose Bolton dangled the bait of Ramsay Snow being legitimized as a true Bolton if he finds the remaining start male Stark heirs.....It's a plot point that I think has a lot of potential, and it may be concluded in the show before it is in the novels.

I'm not a book reader.

But it's obvious Roose Bolton is playing Ramsey Snow. You can't legitimize a b*stard. If that were possible, wouldn't John Snow be a Stark by now? If that were possible, wouldn't the Dorne's legitimize all of their b*stards. Its a title that cannot be removed. No matter what.

This will end badly for Roose or Ramsey.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not like they would know that just by looking at her tho :mjpls: she had Tywin's dumbass fooled

but Lan-set dont wanna talkin about how a fukking 11 year old outsmarted their "genius leader" :mjlol:

that ether too strong :banderas:
What makes you say that she was 11?

I notice a lot of nikkas just guessing ages in this thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm not a book reader.

But it's obvious Roose Bolton is playing Ramsey Snow. You can't legitimize a b*stard. If that were possible, wouldn't John Snow be a Stark by now? If that were possible, wouldn't the Dorne's legitimize all of their b*stards. Its a title that cannot be removed. No matter what.

The king can legitimize b*stards, thats it

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Just trying to get something straight. Roose Bolton married one of the daughters of the guy who betrayed the Starks because Robb wouldn't marry one of the daughters? I ask because I am trying to figure out why the guy who cut of Theons manhood called the chubby lady "mother". Was that the fatty Frey daughter Roose married?

I am not a book reader.

But yes, that was Walder Frey's daughter. That was the bargaining chip he used to get Walder Frey to betray Robb.

Daps
I'm not a book reader.

Did you forget Cat's story about Jon Snow falling ill when he was a child? The Maester said if he made it through the night he'd live, but it would be a tough night. Cat prayed to the gods and promised to make Snow a Stark if they saved him. Of course she reneged like a heartless bytch. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Did you forget Cat's story about Jon Snow falling ill when he was a child? The Maester said if he made it through the night he'd live, but it would be a tough night. Cat prayed to the gods and promised to make Snow a Stark if they saved him. Of course she reneged like a heartless bytch. :pacspit:

Nah, I think that Cat was just saying she would treat him like a Stark, accept him. Only Robert could have legitimized him. But there would be no reason for Robert to do that, it is a rare practice and sort of taboo ever since an old Targaryen king legitimized all his b*stards while on his deathbed and caused a civil war within the Targaryen dynasty (the Blackfyre Rebellion)