Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
it's wild how some nikkas think dragons are invincible when they obviously went extinct because nikkas started splittin wigs
2505dhy.jpg
thought they went extinct cause they started getting smaller and smaller.. that's what tywin said

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
As far as now two direwolves are dead(Robb, Sansaa) two are with the kids (Bran, and Rickon), and two are MIA (Snow, and Arya). Correct?
Yup. Although, I have a feeling that Arya's wolf will somehow reunite with The Hound and Arya on the way back to the vale
:beli: Real talk, we should've seen Arya's Direwolf in episode 1 or 2 (whichever was the first episode to have Arya in it) of Season 3 or maybe even the Season 2 finale, but I guess the producers decided to cut that storyline out.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
tywin lannister was speaking to joffrey about this

joffrey asked why they shouldn't be worried about dragons...

fukk this typing...edit you'll have to click it.. it won't allow embedding.. start at 2 mins.. he describes the last of the dragons

i don't think that was literal..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
thought they went extinct cause they started getting smaller and smaller.. that's what tywin said
first of all shame on you for believing anything a L-ister says :usure:

dragons only get smaller when people put them in cages/holding cells, somebody still had to kill em for them to die off :ufdup:

and not all of em were on a leash iirc, some just caught that honest L, courtesy of dem guys
2505dhy.jpg

edit: just when i get used to the double post feature they cut it off? :beli: