Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My dude you are smarter than this
The only reason older armies fought in single file was because so did the other army.
Keep backing up? The road would be have to be endless behind him and he has to run out of gas eventually.

Lets say an army of 2500 goes against someone in a humvee with a .50 cal
You think they are gonna retreat and thats the end of the fight?
They will get some horses and flank him to the point hes fukked once they are behind him.[DOUBLEPOST=1397668193][/DOUBLEPOST]

That is the only way they knew how to fight, breaking ranks would lead to disorder and ultimately a full retreat.

An army of 2500 men would be decimated if the person in the Hummer keeps a buffer zone, the rate of fire on that gun is 1300 rounds per minute :dead: Before they could even figure out why a single guy is sitting in an iron chariot by himself half that army would be gone, and to them it would be unexplainable, peoples bodies & heads just exploding in front of them.

To think they'd be able to keep their cool as this Warlock is unleashing demons on them and killing them from 1000 yards away........man they'd have no idea what to do.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That is the only way they knew how to fight, breaking ranks would lead to disorder and ultimately a full retreat.

An army of 2500 men would be decimated if the person in the Hummer keeps a buffer zone, the rate of fire on that gun is 1300 rounds per minute :dead: Before they could even figure out why a single guy is sitting in an iron chariot by himself half that army would be gone, and to them it would be unexplainable, peoples bodies & heads just exploding in front of them.

To think they'd be able to keep their cool as this Warlock is unleashing demons on them and killing them from 1000 yards away........man they'd have no idea what to do.
this is pretty stupid, Stannis navy was completely destroyed by wildfire and yet he commanded his men to launch a counter attack on land that nearly won the war for his side. The Lannisters used a virtual nuke but the enemy rallied and you saying a guy in a humner can't be flanked or showered with arrows or spears? The armies couldn't adapt? Be real.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
this is pretty stupid, Stannis navy was completely destroyed by wildfire and yet he commanded his men to launch a counter attack on land that nearly won the war for his side. The Lannisters used a virtual nuke but the enemy rallied and you saying a guy in a humner can't be flanked or showered with arrows or spears? The armies couldn't adapt? Be real.

You're citing fictional work as your basis? :wtf:

The Aztecs, Arawakan, Tainos and Incas got their asses handed to them simply because conquistadors had muskets and armor, we're talking about 50,000+ vs like 500 dudes. I love GoT breh, but pointing out what happened at the Battle of Blackwater vs actual history is killing me :dead:

Superior numbers means very little when you're met with a technological gap, ask the Incas......

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I could quote Alexander the great battles against the Persians. That man defeated and overcame countries of different fighters and weapons .

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something that makes sense of the dream would be the dragons flying over before the throne room is freezing later on.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I could quote Alexander the great battles against the Persians. That man defeated and overcame countries of different fighters and weapons .

All of which were very close to his in terms of technology :wtf:

We're talking about a 2000 year gap in technology here, a gun that leaves people today pretty impressed, that shyt would have been sorcery 300 years ago, 2000 years ago you're being called a God.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't even have to read the books to know that Dany is untouchable

GRRM ain't no damn fool

People will turn on him if he kills of my bae :to:
if he can get away with killing Ned(:sadbron:) he can kill anyone :ufdup:

Ned was the only strong father in the entire series and he murked him off :sadcam: nothin but deadbeats and straight up demonic fathers left now :scusthov:

dont think he wont kill your favorite character, that was my first mistake, and i paid dearly for it
uwVPw3C.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Something that makes sense of the dream would be the dragons flying over before the throne room is freezing later on.
:ehh:

Dragons fly over King's Landing, burn that sumabytch to the ground, then Winter comes and the White Walkers march south taking out all the Bolton crew before being defeated by Gawdbody Bran brainsnatching a dragon and melting them all to the ground. Stannis then ascends to a battered throne and rebuilds Westeros while Rickon aka The Beast Within rebuilds Winterfell and brings the North back to prominence. Bran stays hard at work bringing the Old Gods back throughout the continent, ol Johnny Appleseed looking dude out planting Weirwood seeds from the bottom of Dorne up to the Wall. Every other click falls back, the faith of the 7 is crushed, Stannis finally sticks a sword through Melisandre's belly, and Shireen marries the son of Sansa Stark and the Blackfish Tully.

I think I just wrote a GOAT final season :ohhh: