Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
So its been confirmed the dragon over King's landing was a flashback?

Us TV watchers surely don't know yet. Not sure if the book readers know or not.

The throne room is shown covered in snow in the vision (and Dany's), however the roof tops are not covered in any snow as the dragon flies. This suggests the vision is from the past (tho it could from a different point in the future).

The last dragons were centuries ago. And the last ones were really small (I think Jorah said they had skulls the size of golf balls or some shyt). Kinda crazy that King's Landing looks, essentially, the same as present day. The technological minds and city building in Westeros must be :flabbynsick: if that is the past.

Daps
breh if they all keep charging then yea eventually they will overtake me, but once they see what 1 rocket and 5 minutes of spraying that 50 cal does, they gonna retreat faster than stannis

Yup, it's like a nuke to us. Soon as they see what you can do, they'll bend that knee.

Gotta remember they have no idea what a 50 cal is and likely have no concept of what it's limitations truly are.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's crazy to think Sansa could have been a Queen, if all the dramas never happened and no one was the wiser about joffreys parentage

word they probably woulda took it a step further and married arya to tommen to cement that shyt or bran to myrcella. a true stark-baratheon family bond woulda been :blessed:

assuming those were robert's real kids tho.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
One gun vs an army that marches in single file? A .50 cal round would probably get enough penetration to kill 2-3 soldiers behind the first one it hits.

All he gotta do is put the hummer in drive, keep them about 300 yards away and open fire on them, anytime they get within that distance he just climbs down and drives off to keep that buffer zone :dead:

My dude you are smarter than this
The only reason older armies fought in single file was because so did the other army.
Keep backing up? The road would be have to be endless behind him and he has to run out of gas eventually.

Lets say an army of 2500 goes against someone in a humvee with a .50 cal
You think they are gonna retreat and thats the end of the fight?
They will get some horses and flank him to the point hes fukked once they are behind him.[DOUBLEPOST=1397668193][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup, it's like a nuke to us. Soon as they see what you can do, they'll bend that knee.

Gotta remember they have no idea what a 50 cal is and likely have no concept of what it's limitations truly are.

:dead:

A fukking nuke and a machine gun are not close at all :snoop:
The armies of westeros are stubborn as hell and had to lose thousands of men against gigantic dragons to bend the knee :dead:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh....these primitive people will run once they see some shyt killing their comrades that they don't understand at an alarming and violent rate...lets be real..

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My dude you are smarter than this
The only reason older armies fought in single file was because so did the other army.
Keep backing up? The road would be have to be endless behind him and he has to run out of gas eventually.

Lets say an army of 2500 goes against someone in a humvee with a .50 cal
You think they are gonna retreat and thats the end of the fight?
They will get some horses and flank him to the point hes fukked once they are behind him.[DOUBLEPOST=1397668193][/DOUBLEPOST]

:dead:

A fukking nuke and a machine gun are not close at all :snoop:
The armies of westeros are stubborn as hell and had to lose thousands of men against gigantic dragons to bend the knee :dead:

:comeon: he isnt saying they are the same thing, he said a 50 cal to people from 600 years ago can be compared to a nuke to us. just imagine all of a sudden you hear a thousand loud gun shots and ur comrades being cut to pieces from 100 yards away by some shyt u cant explain.

:russ: we over here derailing this thread with this scenario but its seriously interesting to me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm not a part of any set, but nobody want problems with creatures that can sack cities on their own and burn stone :whoa:

They aren't a huge advantage breh, they are essentially the nuclear option in that world, and she got 3 of them. Whoever controls them, whether it's her or the hacker (warg) you speak of will control that world :wow: Nobdoy want it with Drogon and his brothers breh, nobody.
:rudy: they aren't even full sized yet, wake me up when they start murkin off the legit magicians in Westeros :sleep: (not the fukk boy one from Quarth :pacspit:)

and i highly doubt all of the OG dragons just died from old age nikka :ufdup: somebody was gettin in dat ass for them to become extinct in the first place, but yall aint tryna think about that, are you :umad:

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Now that is just stupid and you should be ashamed

Knights were anything but primitive. They are not people living in caves with no knowledge of warfare :usure:

nah breh....if you hunt your food on the regular ad don't properly wipe your ass when you shyt...you're primitive in my book...lol

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:rudy: they aren't even full sized yet, wake me up when they start murkin off the legit magicians in Westeros :sleep: (not the fukk boy one from Quarth :pacspit)

and i highly doubt all of the OG dragons just died from old age nikka :ufdup: somebody was gettin in dat ass for them to become extinct in the first place, but yall aint tryna think about that, are you :umad:

:ohhh: good fukking point

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh....these primitive people will run once they see some shyt killing their comrades that they don't understand at an alarming and violent rate...that's be real..
are you nikkas forgetting that MAGIC exists in Essos? :mindblown: they'd just call him a magician and keep it movin