Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Tyrion to Bronn as they're leaving the Vale, not long after they met:

"And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out, remember this: whatever their price, I'll beat it."

Who's the one person he definitely can't outbid. :lupe:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That is the only way they knew how to fight, breaking ranks would lead to disorder and ultimately a full retreat.

An army of 2500 men would be decimated if the person in the Hummer keeps a buffer zone, the rate of fire on that gun is 1300 rounds per minute :dead: Before they could even figure out why a single guy is sitting in an iron chariot by himself half that army would be gone, and to them it would be unexplainable, peoples bodies & heads just exploding in front of them.

To think they'd be able to keep their cool as this Warlock is unleashing demons on them and killing them from 1000 yards away........man they'd have no idea what to do.
Plus it's a fukking hummer. Save rounds just drive right through their ranks a few times to soften them up before unleashing hell

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if he can get away with killing Ned(:sadbron:) he can kill anyone :ufdup:

Ned was the only strong father in the entire series and he murked him off :sadcam: nothin but deadbeats and straight up demonic fathers left now :scusthov:

dont think he wont kill your favorite character, that was my first mistake, and i paid dearly for it
uwVPw3C.png
If we've learned anything from this show is that anyone can get got at any time.
george-rr-martin.jpg

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
If we've learned anything from this show is that anyone can get got at any time.

Except maybe Daenerys. She's bigger than everyone now. The show's gotten too big and Dany is the top draw.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Except maybe Daenerys. She's bigger than everyone now. The show's gotten too big and Dany is the top draw.

Nah, she's only immune because we know there has to be a payoff/showdown with the dragons. Not having one would render her entire storyline pointless, as to this point it's been completely removed from every other plot thread.

It has nothing to do with her being the top draw, which I don't think she is anyway.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lol @ thinking GRRM would change major shyt in his story just cuz of someone being a huge "draw" in the show, the only plot armor she has right now is her being the mother of dragons and everyone wanting to see wtf they are gonna do to the land of westeros, if not for that that she'd be no bigger than any of the other major characters

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
send me back in time with a 50 cal machine gun, a rocket launcher, an armored humvee, an iphone, and a megaphone and in 100 years u would see churches all over the world with statues of me in em like this :blessed: with 2 wenches on my sides

:lolbron:
in the immortal words of don michael corleone. if history proves anything... anyone can be killed

i mean you can come with all that... all it would take is one arrow to the chest, or a knife in your sleep