Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ehh:

Dragons fly over King's Landing, burn that sumabytch to the ground, then Winter comes and the White Walkers march south taking out all the Bolton crew before being defeated by Gawdbody Bran brainsnatching a dragon and melting them all to the ground. Stannis then ascends to a battered throne and rebuilds Westeros while Rickon aka The Beast Within rebuilds Winterfell and brings the North back to prominence. Bran stays hard at work bringing the Old Gods back throughout the continent, ol Johnny Appleseed looking dude out planting Weirwood seeds from the bottom of Dorne up to the Wall. Every other click falls back, the faith of the 7 is crushed, Stannis finally sticks a sword through Melisandre's belly, and Shireen marries Rickon (the first known Kryptonian of Essos :cape:)*

I think I just wrote a GOAT final season :ohhh:

fixed* :ehh:

Daps

Dragons fly over King's Landing, burn that sumabytch to the ground, then Winter comes and the White Walkers march south taking out all the Bolton crew before being defeated by Gawdbody Bran brainsnatching a dragon and melting them all to the ground. Stannis then ascends to a battered throne and rebuilds Westeros while Rickon aka The Beast Within rebuilds Winterfell and brings the North back to prominence. Bran stays hard at work bringing the Old Gods back throughout the continent, ol Johnny Appleseed looking dude out planting Weirwood seeds from the bottom of Dorne up to the Wall. Every other click falls back, the faith of the 7 is crushed, Stannis finally sticks a sword through Melisandre's belly, and Shireen marries the son of Sansa Stark and the Blackfish Tully.

:deadmanny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for episode 3:
[DOUBLEPOST=1397675099][/DOUBLEPOST]Game of Thrones Season 4: Episode #2 - From Joy to Ashes (HBO)
[DOUBLEPOST=1397675159][/DOUBLEPOST]Game of Thrones Season 4: Episode #2 - Not Pretty (HBO)
[DOUBLEPOST=1397675265][/DOUBLEPOST]Game of Thrones Season 4: Anatomy of a Scene - The Royal Wedding (HBO)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Game of Thrones Season 4: Inside the Episode #2 (HBO)
[DOUBLEPOST=1397675420][/DOUBLEPOST]Game of Thrones Season 4: The Best of King Joffrey (HBO)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Dragons fly over King's Landing, burn that sumabytch to the ground, then Winter comes and the White Walkers march south taking out all the Bolton crew before being defeated by Gawdbody Bran brainsnatching a dragon and melting them all to the ground. Stannis then ascends to a battered throne and rebuilds Westeros while Rickon aka The Beast Within rebuilds Winterfell and brings the North back to prominence. Bran stays hard at work bringing the Old Gods back throughout the continent, ol Johnny Appleseed looking dude out planting Weirwood seeds from the bottom of Dorne up to the Wall. Every other click falls back, the faith of the 7 is crushed, Stannis finally sticks a sword through Melisandre's belly, and Shireen marries the son of Sansa Stark and the Blackfish Tully.

Jon Snow dont have a place in your kingdom? :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
only thing is...he didn't mean it. :manny:

This.

Was blatantly obvious Tyrion was shytting on her because "oh I love you, but I'm worried about you, please listen" nice guy bullshyt wasn't working. He had to make it seem like he :camby: her.

Fred.

Daps
What are the odds that Bronn turned on Tyrion? :lupe:

Bronn was adamant that he saw Shae board that ship and that he saw that ship sail away. But I can't get over the fact that Tywin told Cersei to have Shae delivered to the Tower of the Hand BEFORE the wedding yet neither of them made mention of her during the wedding.

Bronn is a sellsword and I recall last season he was complaining about growing 'poor' with Tyrion. All I remember changing about Tyrion's situation since that convo is he became Master of Coin. Meanwhile, Tywin is the richest man in Westeros. :patrice:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What are the odds that Bronn turned on Tyrion? :lupe:

Bronn was adamant that he saw Shae board that ship and that he saw that ship sail away. But I can't get over the fact that Tywin told Cersei to have Shae delivered to the Tower of the Hand BEFORE the wedding yet neither of them made mention of her during the wedding.

Bronn is a sellsword and I recall last season he was complaining about growing 'poor' with Tyrion. All I remember changing about Tyrion's situation since that convo is he became Master of Coin. Meanwhile, Tywin is the richest man in Westeros. :patrice:

Ooor...Shae gave Bronn whatever goodbye package Tyrion gave Shae in payment to simply say she left...

Daps
Ooor...Shae gave Bronn whatever goodbye package Tyrion gave Shae in payment to simply say she left...

Only problem with that is that Bronn is no dummy. If Shae stays, Tyrion will find out and, at the very least fire Bronn. I highly doubt Bronn would throw the cow he's been milking in the bushes for one payday unless he had a way to replace that cow with an even bigger cow.