Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
They wouldn't even be able to explain it, shyt 200 years ago people would have lost their mind if that bad boy was murdering folks on the battlefield. I wish time travel were real for that reason, so I could go back in time and fukk with peoples' minds.

"Tell the King he has 48 hours to surrender, or I will be back raining hell from the sky :smugbiden:"

But what about being on the receiving end of that.....imagine some demi-god coming from 3786 and he's able to control the physical makeup of the world on some Inception shyt. :merchant:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
But what about being on the receiving end of that.....imagine some demi-god coming from 3786 and he's able to control the physical makeup of the world on some Inception shyt. :merchant:

Nah...no thank you. All I can imagine is some Lord Zedd lookin dude with a scepter just vaporizing everybody for kicks.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
send me back in time with a 50 cal machine gun, a rocket launcher, an armored humvee, an iphone, and a megaphone and in 100 years u would see churches all over the world with statues of me in em like this :blessed: with 2 wenches on my sides

:lolbron:

They can just go around your 50 cal or run a bunch of people in different directions :comeon:
Your rocket launcher would have like 1 shot :laugh:
Your humvee would run out of has gas :why:
Your iphone would be useless with a fukking network. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS? :damn:
A megaphone is just :what:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They can just go around your 50 cal or run a bunch of people in different directions :comeon:
Your rocket launcher would have like 1 shot :laugh:
Your humvee would run out of has gas :why:
Your iphone would be useless with a fukking network. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS? :damn:
A megaphone is just :what:

the 50 cal and rocket launcher are mostly for shock and awe purposes :comeon:

ill take some extra barrells of gas with me :comeon:

the iphone is for "magic" tricks for impressing bar wenches :smugfavre:

and the megaphone. well idk i always wanted to yell at people thru a megaphone :ld:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
And a gas station's worth of rubbers

:usure: im only fukking with maidens out there breh. every house will have to surrender their maiden daughters to me so i may honor them by placing my seed in them. that's the payment for life in my kingdom :shaq:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:usure: im only fukking with maidens out there breh. every house will have to surrender their maiden daughters to me so i may honor them by placing my seed in them. that's the payment for life in my kingdom :shaq:

You can still catch that monster. Tryna be out here burnin' like wildfyre beanz?

"You down wit HPV? Yeah you know beanz" :scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I know what a .50 cal but but its one gun vs a small army. :dead:

One gun vs an army that marches in single file? A .50 cal round would probably get enough penetration to kill 2-3 soldiers behind the first one it hits.

All he gotta do is put the hummer in drive, keep them about 300 yards away and open fire on them, anytime they get within that distance he just climbs down and drives off to keep that buffer zone :dead: