Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
send me back in time with a 50 cal machine gun, a rocket launcher, an armored humvee, an iphone, and a megaphone and in 100 years u would see churches all over the world with statues of me in em like this :blessed: with 2 wenches on my sides

:lolbron:

"He rode around inside the belly of Iron Ox that our arrows and spears could not harm, his voice carried for hundreds of leagues, he could reach to kill hundreds of men from 1000 steps away with just his finger, he could blow a hole in the wall of the most sturdy fort and he was able to capture the souls of people and show them their own likeness with a rectangle. @beanz was a warrior prophet who told our future and all men feared him"

That's how they would explain it too :wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
"He rode around inside the belly of Iron Ox that our arrows and spears could not harm, his voice carried for hundreds of leagues, he could reach to kill hundreds of men from 1000 steps away with just his finger, he could blow a hole in the wall of the most sturdy fort and he was able to capture the souls of people and show them their own likeness with a rectangle. @beanz was a warrior prophet who told our future and all men feared him"

That's how they would explain it too :wow:
:deadmanny:

Daps
I'm not a part of any set, but nobody want problems with creatures that can sack cities on their own and burn stone :whoa:

They aren't a huge advantage breh, they are essentially the nuclear option in that world, and she got 3 of them. Whoever controls them, whether it's her or the hacker (warg) you speak of will control that world :wow: Nobdoy want it with Drogon and his brothers breh, nobody.

:usure:

We don't know if that clip from Bran's vision was from the past or the future, but it was definitely from the first person. He saw his father sitting in the dungeons of the capital in third person. Saw himself falling from the window in third person. But he was looking through the eyes of that dragon as it flew over King's Landing.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

Stop playing the sidelines and roll with the winners, the honorable Starks of Winterfell. #StarKSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
send me back in time with a 50 cal machine gun, a rocket launcher, an armored humvee, an iphone, and a megaphone and in 100 years u would see churches all over the world with statues of me in em like this :blessed: with 2 wenches on my sides

:lolbron:
it would be hard to do by yourself. you gotta sleep and don't have eyes in the back of your head

not to mention sufficient ammo, gas, etc

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Yo.....you could turn this shyt into some sort of time travel movie script:ohhh:

somebody needs to make that. the closest i ever saw was the last samurai when they charged towards gatling guns and got decimated. i imagine it would go just like that only quicker. gatling guns weren't very accurate.

Someone on Reddit wrote a mini-story about an Army Battalion going back in time to fight the Roman Empire. It got picked up as a treatment for a movie. They are writing the script right now I think.

Rome, Sweet Rome: movie that started as a Reddit comment bought by Warner Bros (Wired UK)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
it would be hard to do by yourself. you gotta sleep and don't have eyes in the back of your head

not to mention sufficient ammo, gas, etc

yea i would have to play it smart. show up, wreck shyt, then dissapear. with enough acts of destruction they would fear me enough that i could form my own little clique of loyalist to guard me.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

We don't know if that clip from Bran's vision was from the past or the future, but it was definitely from the first person. He saw his father sitting in the dungeons of the capital in third person. Saw himself falling from the window in third person. But he was looking through the eyes of that dragon as it flew over King's Landing.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

Stop playing the sidelines and roll with the winners, the honorable Starks of Winterfell. #StarKSet #WolfGang #TeamBodyBag

Good observation :ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Can you imagine someone 2000 years ago seeing this flying around:

AH60_Apache.gif

They wouldn't even be able to explain it, shyt 200 years ago people would have lost their mind if that bad boy was murdering folks on the battlefield. I wish time travel were real for that reason, so I could go back in time and fukk with peoples' minds.

"Tell the King he has 48 hours to surrender, or I will be back raining hell from the sky :smugbiden:"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Someone on Reddit wrote a mini-story about an Army Battalion going back in time to fight the Roman Empire. It got picked up as a treatment for a movie. They are writing the script right now I think.

Rome, Sweet Rome: movie that started as a Reddit comment bought by Warner Bros (Wired UK)

"At noon, two Sea Knight helicopters roar over Rome at 12,000 feet. Stunned, the pilots swoop in lower and lower. After a half-hour of sightseeing, coming in as low as 1,000 feet, they can no longer deny the evidence of their eyes -- this is not the place or time they had occupied the day before. They leave to report. Behind them, they leave a city in chaos, as terrified Romans flee the awful creatures in the sky. Sacrificial pyres fill the city with smoke, and priests of every religion shout in the streets."

:dead:

This needs to come out.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They wouldn't even be able to explain it, shyt 200 years ago people would have lost their mind if that bad boy was murdering folks on the battlefield. I wish time travel were real for that reason, so I could go back in time and fukk with peoples' minds.

"Tell the King he has 48 hours to surrender, or I will be back raining hell from the sky :smugbiden:"

shyt, when I was overseas I witnessed multiple gun runs by various aircraft and I never got used to it. I would very much dislike being on the receiving end of that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So its been confirmed the dragon over King's landing was a flashback?