Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
How is Stannis the one true king if the Targ kids were always alive

Robert was never the real king and throne still belongs to the Targaryens

#WeComing

Because the Targs lost the throne by conquest.

King's could be exiled after they're overthrown, they don't have to be killed. They're typically killed, since it ensures they'll never raise an army to challenge the conquest again.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:whoa:

Ultimately, the iron throne doesn't really matter to me. But Stannis is the one true king. By right, the throne is his.

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for him though. Just that Stannis should be on the throne amongst those players who are actually on the continent.

I like Kelly C, but the throne doesn't belong to her like she likes to proclaim every 5 minutes. Her daddy lost it by conquest. If she intends on getting it for herself she'll have to take it by conquest...she's not entitled to anything.

She's entitled to it for 3 reasons....

Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal :banderas:

It's like if someone went back in time to the year 1785 and they had an entire squadron of fullly armed & piloted Apache AH-64s at their disposal....they'd be entitled to anything they wanted :wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

It's like if someone went back in time to the year 1785 and they had an entire squadron of fullly armed & piloted Apache AH-64s at their disposal....they'd be entitled to anything they wanted :wow:

:heh: i always watch old pre-gun age war movies and imagine just a small unit of 8 navy seals armed to the teeth taking out an entire 15,000 man army that only has swords, arrows and spears. i would pay to watch that.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:

:what: What set hasn't taken an L?

Starks has lost both father and son :ufdup:

Same for Lannisters (well not biological father) :mjpls:

Khalessi out there in the desert, her whole family wiped out :whew:

Greyjoy's :mjlol:

People out here doubting my girl melisandres powers:ohlawd:

#Stannisset

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:heh: i always watch old pre-gun age war movies and imagine just a small unit of 8 navy seals armed to the teeth taking out an entire 15,000 man army that only has swords, arrows and spears. i would pay to watch that.
Yo.....you could turn this shyt into some sort of time travel movie script:ohhh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yo.....you could turn this shyt into some sort of time travel movie script:ohhh:

somebody needs to make that. the closest i ever saw was the last samurai when they charged towards gatling guns and got decimated. i imagine it would go just like that only quicker. gatling guns weren't very accurate.

Daps

Oh, so you're #TargSet too? :beli:

To the victor goes the spoils. Dragons are def a huge advantage.

But let me ask you this, what if another squad in 1785 had a master hacker who could take control of those Apache's? :youngsabo:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

But let me ask you this, what if another squad in 1785 had a master hacker who could take control of those Apache's? :youngsabo:

I'm not a part of any set, but nobody want problems with creatures that can sack cities on their own and burn stone :whoa:

They aren't a huge advantage breh, they are essentially the nuclear option in that world, and she got 3 of them. Whoever controls them, whether it's her or the hacker (warg) you speak of will control that world :wow: Nobdoy want it with Drogon and his brothers breh, nobody.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

Fam, I think every man today has thought about how dope it would be to go back in time with our weapons and just rule the world. I mean you could go back to 1870s and rule the US with just 1 M1A2 tank, just keep your fuel and armaments hidden in a location outside the riding range of horses and you're good :dead:

There was a bullshyt movie from the 80s where a US Aircraft carrier from the 80s got sent back to the 40s right before the attack of Pearl Harbor, they were just about to stop the attack and launch F-14 Tomcats when they got sent back to their own timezone :stopitslime:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Fam, I think every man today has thought about how dope it would be to go back in time with our weapons and just rule the world. I mean you could go back to 1870s and rule the US with just 1 M1A2 tank, just keep your fuel and armaments hidden in a location outside the riding range of horses and you're good :dead:

There was a bullshyt movie from the 80s where a US Aircraft carrier from the 80s got sent back to the 40s right before the attack of Pearl Harbor, they were just about to stop the attack and launch F-14 Tomcats when they got sent back to their own timezone :stopitslime:

send me back in time with a 50 cal machine gun, a rocket launcher, an armored humvee, an iphone, and a megaphone and in 100 years u would see churches all over the world with statues of me in em like this :blessed: with 2 wenches on my sides

:lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what: What set hasn't taken an L?

Starks has lost both father and son :ufdup:

Same for Lannisters (well not biological father) :mjpls:

Khalessi out there in the desert, her whole family wiped out :whew:

Greyjoy's :mjlol:

People out here doubting my girl melisandres powers:ohlawd:

#Stannisset
Stannis the only one who got the brakes beat off him in battle tho :mjpls:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

brans storyline is with the walkers...he won't even be around when Dany takes the throne

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps

But let me ask you this, what if another squad in 1785 had a master hacker who could take control of those Apache's
? :youngsabo:

Preach breh!

And what if that same other squad in 1785 had a smart, ruthless, quiet, ruthless ninja-ette just putting in work in them shadows :youngsabo::youngsabo: