Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yet another dumbass stannis stanley tellin me that any of the stark kids give a flying fukk about some damn iron throne :why:

this is why nobody takes yall seriously, yall dont even think about what the hell is actually going on :russ: yall act like some fukking zombies, nobody can say a damn thing about a iron throne or king yet that's the first thing outta ya mouths :heh: jesus

edit: Oh and i like how you bolded my post saying Stannis's life at home is one of the saddest L's and you ended up not even addressing it in your post :hovlaff: damn yall just as out of it as he is :dead:
i'm not even on stannis set... but he clearly had issues with the starks cause they wanted to be KING of the north and succeed from the kingdom

stannis wasn't having that shyt either.. which is why he threw that leech in the fire for rob first and foremost

he doesn't want to just rule.. he wants to rule and also kill anyone who opposes that rule... same with the greyjoys. they want to be KINGS of the iron island.... throw that leech in the fire

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Lan-set let's talk about THAT ^^^

arya stark is more welcomed in the lannister home than anyone else in your entire set :banderas: he didn't even attempt to talk crazy to her
actually was smiling at her, sharing info and asking her for her opinion... then bragged about her to all his soldiers

not a book reader but can you imagine if they meet back up and/or he finds out he had her the entire fukking time

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ok got it now. :ohhh: I had always thought Pentos was far away from Kings Landing. So she's been going east to free slaves and she's going to roll back around I guess.
no her brother took her far east to Drogo and when he died and the dragons were born they were around the border of the Red Waste and after almost dying in there ended up drifting down to Quarth, that's where she finally got a grip of where she was at geographically and started making her way back west freeing slaves n shyt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
no her brother took her far east to Drogo and when he died and the dragons were born they were around the border of the Red Waste and after almost dying in there ended up drifting to Quarth, that's where she finally got a grip of where she was at geographically and started making her way back west freeing slaves n shyt
Putting it together now. Helps to have the map to get a better visual b/c she's been roaming for sometimes.

Here's another one that's pretty detailed and can zoom in close.

http://www.sermountaingoat.co.uk/map/versions/speculative_map.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
same with the greyjoys. they want to be KINGS of the iron island.... throw that leech in the fire

originally, balon just wanted independence but since robb stark fell, might as well curry up favor to his rule than Bolton who really is just a Lannister plant

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
does anyone know why bolton is suddenly so brave??

he sends his b*stard to take on the entire greyjoy army.. who just minutes before admitted he had to sneak into his own house to avoid

he sent 1 guy (with his team) to go kill john snow and the stark kids... like they have absolutely zero fear of the night's watch coming for them..

and does nobody even care about the night's watch? they been talking white walkers for 3 seasons now and nobody has even sent a scout to go see what they talking about? i mean yea it sounds crazy.. but they been around for centuries and never made up lies about white walkers before.. now they send every raven they have to report this and the only person who somewhat cares is stannis? at least send a return letter or 1 guy to go see what the fukk is going on up there

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i'm not even on stannis set... but he clearly had issues with the starks cause they wanted to be KING of the north and succeed from the kingdom

stannis wasn't having that shyt either.. which is why he threw that leech in the fire for rob first and foremost

he doesn't want to just rule.. he wants to rule and also kill anyone who opposes that rule... same with the greyjoys. they want to be KINGS of the iron island.... throw that leech in the fire

this is why i dont get why anybody in starkset rather see stannis on the throne than danarys. that nikka put a hex on my king :damn:

even if the shyt didnt really work, the nikka wanted robb's head when robb never wanted the throne. thats one of the many reasons nobody wanted stannis for their king. he is too rigid and stuck in his ways. he coulda been smart and thought "ok they declared him king in the north. ill let him rock so long as he helps me secure the throne. he can call himself whatever he wants and we will discuss it after the war is won".

i dont expect him to have done the same with renly tho, but the fact that even his own bannermen and the bannermen of his wife decided they rather support renly even tho he was a known homo and stannis' younger brother says alot about how people feel about him. they were like "yea stannis is next if robert's kids are b*stards, but do we really want this nikka as king? probably take off our heads for not bowing low enough when he walks by". even tho renly WAS wrong, i can see why he went ahead and was like "fukk stannis nobody wants him for a king anyway. the stormlands and the reach love me and i have friends in kings landing."

danarys does have hatred towards the usurpers dogs, but we have seen how compassionate she is. ned is already dead and so is robert so all her wrath would be on tywin if she gets here(and stannis too cause he is most definitely gonna oppose her). as long as she eliminates tywin and stannis and gets her throne back and puts down any rebellions, i dont see why she wouldnt let the stark kids, none of which were even alive during the rebellion, live on and run the north for her. especially if barristan and jorah tell her the deal. she just needs to hear that ned hated robert for letting the lannisters get away with everything and that the mad king fried ned's dad and ned still tried to save her life when robert wanted to kill her.

i much MUCH rather see danarys on that throne. fukk stannis :pacspit:

Daps
and does nobody even care about the night's watch? they been talking white walkers for 3 seasons now and nobody has even sent a scout to go see what they talking about? i mean yea it sounds crazy.. but they been around for centuries and never made up lies about white walkers before.. now they send every raven they have to report this and the only person who somewhat cares is stannis? at least send a return letter or 1 guy to go see what the fukk is going on up there

My take on that: You have to remember magic wasn't in the world for these people's lives or even their parent's lives. They viewed magic like we view magic. imagine WW3 breaks out in America, then you receive word from some researchers that the glaciers are melting at an alarming rate and the last time something like this happened ice took over the world...

Oh, wait this is starting to sound familiar. :patrice:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
My take on that: You have to remember magic wasn't in the world for these people's lives or even their parent's lives. They viewed magic like we view magic. imagine WW3 breaks out in America, then you receive word from some researchers that the glaciers are melting at an alarming rate and the last time something like this happened ice took over the world...

Oh, wait this is starting to sound familiar. :patrice:

:russ:

Daps
this is why i dont get why anybody in starkset rather see stannis on the throne than danarys. that nikka put a hex on my king :damn:

even if the shyt didnt really work, the nikka wanted robb's head when robb never wanted the throne. thats one of the many reasons nobody wanted stannis for their king. he is too rigid and stuck in his ways. he coulda been smart and thought "ok they declared him king in the north. ill let him rock so long as he helps me secure the throne. he can call himself whatever he wants and we will discuss it after the war is won".

i dont expect him to have done the same with renly tho, but the fact that even his own bannermen and the bannermen of his wife decided they rather support renly even tho he was a known homo and stannis' younger brother says alot about how people feel about him. they were like "yea stannis is next if robert's kids are b*stards, but do we really want this nikka as king? probably take off our heads for not bowing low enough when he walks by". even tho renly WAS wrong, i can see why he went ahead and was like "fukk stannis nobody wants him for a king anyway. the stormlands and the reach love me and i have friends in kings landing."

danarys does have hatred towards the usurpers dogs, but we have seen how compassionate she is. ned is already dead and so is robert so all her wrath would be on tywin if she gets here(and stannis too cause he is most definitely gonna oppose her). as long as she eliminates tywin and stannis and gets her throne back and puts down any rebellions, i dont see why she wouldnt let the stark kids, none of which were even alive during the rebellion, live on and run the north for her. especially if barristan and jorah tell her the deal. she just needs to hear that ned hated robert for letting the lannisters get away with everything and that the mad king fried ned's dad and ned still tried to save her life when robert wanted to kill her.

i much MUCH rather see danarys on that throne. fukk stannis :pacspit:

:whoa:

Ultimately, the iron throne doesn't really matter to me. But Stannis is the one true king. By right, the throne is his.

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for him though. Just that Stannis should be on the throne amongst those players who are actually on the continent.

I like Kelly C, but the throne doesn't belong to her like she likes to proclaim every 5 minutes. Her daddy lost it by conquest. If she intends on getting it for herself she'll have to take it by conquest...she's not entitled to anything.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:whoa:

Ultimately, the iron throne doesn't really matter to me. But Stannis is the one true king. By right, the throne is his.

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for him though. Just that Stannis should be on the throne amongst those players who are actually on the continent.

I like Kelly C, but the throne doesn't belong to her like she likes to proclaim every 5 minutes. Her daddy lost it by conquest. If she intends on getting it for herself she'll have to take it by conquest...she's not entitled to anything.

personally i feel its still hers because she wasnt killed off like robert wanted, but im willing to concede she has to take it back by conquest and that she is no longer entitled to it, only because stannis' army is :flabbynsick: anyway.

but man i really wouldnt want to see that dude sitting on the throne.:scusthov:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#StannisSet one true king lord of light death to usurpers :demonic: :birdman:

Theres been too much enjoyment. Bow down and become a Stannis stan before you get tied up and grilled like a bison burger :ufdup: Time for Stannis to pair up his army with the Night's Watch and take out those walkers then march into King's Landing and sit on that iron as a hero. Convert the masses to the one true religion one god lord of light :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Ok got it now. :ohhh: I had always thought Pentos was far away from Kings Landing. So she's been going east to free slaves and she's going to roll back around I guess.
I can clear up the confusion you may still have

Like stated, Dany and Viserys were in Pentos. The reason they went east is because by Dothraki custom they had to go to Vaes Dothrak with the wedding. Vaes Dothrak is in the middle of that big hunk of green grassland the size of Russia. They call it the "Dothraki Sea" but it is a methaphor, its just grassland.

After Drogo died, Dany became a threat to other Khalassar, which is the name for other Dothraki tribes. If she came upon another tribe they would have slaughtered her and her unborn baby. So she had to move East away from the Dothraki Sea, which is how she ended up in Qarth.

As far as Valyria goes, she calls herself the "blood of old Valyria" but no living person is from there or has visited there for hundreds, maybe a thousand years. A mystery event called the Doom of Valyria wiped out the entire country and it is now a haunted, smoking ruin. The Targaryen name left Valyria and settled on Dragonstone in Westeros many hundreds of years ago.

Dany was born on Dragonstone at the end of Roberts Rebellion and then shipped off to avoid being murdered by Roberts command

Last edited: