Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching back, nobody realistically could've slipped anything in his drink.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Official Week 2 Game Of Thrones Power Rankings
**Disclaimer, I just deliver the news. Not my fault if your set aint represented

1) Gawdbody Bran Stark -- Sitting comfortably in the top spot since turning Hodor into a sleeping fetus with nothing more than his mind. Now this lil boy can see into the motherfukking past/future through a tree? THROUGH A TREE??? The old gods are great gods :blessed:

2) Arya Stark the young assassin/The Hound tag team champions -- Every set in Westeros wants to trade for this little bitty. Even all sets not currently in Westeros want a piece :mjpls:. The Hound aka Marty Jannetty at her side makes her unstoppable at this point

3) Rickon Stark -- Still unseen through episode 2, it is clear that Rickon is the Westeros champion of hide and seek. Until Bran comes back south, our young lord is also our young Warden of the North and if the North wants it, the new King as well. You can't die if you can't be found. Crazy p*ssy Osha gonna cut your dikk off if you mess with him too

4) O Block Oberyn Martell -- Hasn't stopped sonning Lannisters since he walked through them gates. Another piece that every set is trying to trade for. Even TargSet is trying to claim him :wtb:He don't like Rhaegar so he don't like you :birdman:

5) Sansa Stark -- Joffrey's dead, Sansa wins

6) Jon Snow -- After sonning the small council of the Nights Watch, Jon was quiet this week. Lost position to the big movers and shakers Rickon, Oblock, and the Queen of Love and Beauty Sansa

7) Olenna Tyrell -- Is there a character she hasn't sonned? Even her own son aint safe. Only gave him a quarter bar and he's up on Hot 97 complaining at how foul it was:huhldup:

8) King Stannis Baratheon -- Our rightful king by all laws known to gods and men has suffered through many things he doesn't like but knows are necessary. Meanwhile we have to suffer through another week of no plot advancement:snoop:. He is still our king though, so he gets his spot

9) The Honorable Ned Stark -- Yeah, he's dead, but he was in Bran's vision and he is a Stark so he deserves a spot on the list

10) Tommen Baratheon -- The Usurper Tommen Baratheon has just choked his way into a false throne. He seems like a nice kid though. A non-psychopath on the Iron Throne deserves a spot on the list

11) Shireen Baratheon -- Leave Shireen alone brehs

Trending Downward:
Reek
Daenerys Targaryen looking concerned
Joffrey Baratheon
Flattop Jaime Lannister the child murderer
Swagless Daario Nahaaris
Oleena gotta be top 5, probably even top 3. I think the only time she hasn't ethered anyone was her scene with Brienne. Ramsey needs to be on the list for giving Reek that razor and tellin him that his pops is the one who killed Theon's "brother"

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me why tyrion told his lil homie to pay the fighting midgets 20 gold a piece?

Empathy:manny:

Which was dumb...cuz it looked like they were having a good time to me:russ:
Maybe cause he knew Joffrey wasn't gonna pay up. He never gave them that coin purse after they were done, he tried to get Tyrion out there instead.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Here is a basic map of Westeros
Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Oberyn is from Dorne, the orange location in the bottom with the Sun and Spear sigil

Here is the entire "known world". The circle farthest left is King's Landing. The middle circle is Meereen where she is now. The circle to the far right is Qarth, which is where she was in Season 2. She then sailed to where she is now after leaving Qarth. All the slave cities (Astapor, Yunkai, and trying to conquer Meereen) that she conquered are in the same general area
DNzr6Gg.jpg
Where is Valyria? Isn't that where Daenerys is from.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
at this point in the story, who controls the baratheon terrority? they all dead, cept stannis but he is at Dragonstone

@Adam3000 @T-K-G

:ohhh: I've been meaning to ask this for several weeks. I'm gonna assume they're loyal to Stannis in the Stormlands because the bannermen from the Stormlands joined Stannis when Renly died.[DOUBLEPOST=1397637357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok but in the first scenes with her brother where was that?
In the series premiere? That took place in Pentos.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:ohhh: I've been meaning to ask this for several weeks. I'm gonna assume they're loyal to Stannis in the Stormlands because the bannermen from the Stormlands joined Stannis when Renly died.[DOUBLEPOST=1397637357][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the series premiere? That took place in Pentos.
Ok got it now. :ohhh: I had always thought Pentos was far away from Kings Landing. So she's been going east to free slaves and she's going to roll back around I guess.