Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Monday Down, Tuesday Down

ILC303-1.gif
:dead:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It should be mentioned to those who avoid this thread because of spoilers, you really owe it to yourself to watch the Blu-Ray extras from the first 3 seasons of the show.

A lot of the history of Westeros and the mythology of the show is explained in detail. This is information you are supposed to know to understand the events of the show. These are not spoilers. These are put there for you to learn more without having to read the books.

I HIGHLY recommend watching these. They are awesome. I will state again that these are official HBO clips from the Blu-Ray releases, these are not fan clips and you do not have to worry about spoilers:
Always avoid reading the youtube comments though

so you recommend watching these vids instead of reading the boks breh ?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
In Memoriam :mjlol:

Joff: you're talking to a KING :pacspit:

2eeart2.jpg

Tyrion: and now i've struck a king :ufdup:

this nikka Joff went from :merchant::damn::to: in .02 seconds flat :dead:[DOUBLEPOST=1397622009][/DOUBLEPOST]
GRRM can easily blow 5 pages just describing food breh :sadcam:

but if that's not a big deal to you then i'd suggest reading, you can use these so you wont have to read books 1-3 tho :yeshrug:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Joff: you're talking to a KING :pacspit:

2eeart2.jpg

Tyrion: and now i've struck a king :ufdup:

this nikka Joff went from :merchant::damn::to: in .02 seconds flat :dead:[DOUBLEPOST=1397622009][/DOUBLEPOST]

but if that's not a big deal to you then i'd suggest reading, you can use these so you wont have to read books 1-3 tho :yeshrug:

thx man

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hell no....the books are the best fiction books I have ever read

I was just saying that if you want the history of Westeros and mythology of the universe, the videos are a better source than the books. All the info in those 3 videos is spread out in small bits over the course of 5 books plus multiple prequels and shyt. You would have to read like 5000 pages of text just to piece together all that info

The books arent about the history and mythology, they are about the events we see in the show. But the history and mythology are important to the current events

The reason I would always recommend reading too is because you take the show events and add all the inner monologue of all the characters, a ton more depth and complexity, a ton of crazy extra shyt and slightly different story arcs in some cases, and the ability to dig deep into theories and shyt that the show just doesnt have the time to explore.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

:merchant:Them videos aint a replacement breh. They are just an alternate way to get the pre-Robert Baratheon history of Westeros without having to read spoiler material. Skipping books 1-3 is an offense punishable by death. They are 100% necessary to read even if you have watched the show

I'm gonna stop this conversation here though, I can already hear peoples blood boiling because we are using the "b" word. Don't worry brehs, its harmless chatter :myman:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i am gonna give it a shot just because you didnt go at my head like everyone else when i said i wasnt feeling it LOL

lol yeah just keep going for a bit bruv. I wasn't all that that into it but Drogo and the dothraki kept me interested while I pushed through the episodes

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Official Week 2 Game Of Thrones Power Rankings
**Disclaimer, I just deliver the news. Not my fault if your set aint represented

1) Gawdbody Bran Stark -- Sitting comfortably in the top spot since turning Hodor into a sleeping fetus with nothing more than his mind. Now this lil boy can see into the motherfukking past/future through a tree? THROUGH A TREE??? The old gods are great gods :blessed:

2) Arya Stark the young assassin/The Hound tag team champions -- Every set in Westeros wants to trade for this little bitty. Even all sets not currently in Westeros want a piece :mjpls:. The Hound aka Marty Jannetty at her side makes her unstoppable at this point

3) Rickon Stark -- Still unseen through episode 2, it is clear that Rickon is the Westeros champion of hide and seek. Until Bran comes back south, our young lord is also our young Warden of the North and if the North wants it, the new King as well. You can't die if you can't be found. Crazy p*ssy Osha gonna cut your dikk off if you mess with him too

4) O Block Oberyn Martell -- Hasn't stopped sonning Lannisters since he walked through them gates. Another piece that every set is trying to trade for. Even TargSet is trying to claim him :wtb:He don't like Rhaegar so he don't like you :birdman:

5) Sansa Stark -- Joffrey's dead, Sansa wins

6) Jon Snow -- After sonning the small council of the Nights Watch, Jon was quiet this week. Lost position to the big movers and shakers Rickon, Oblock, and the Queen of Love and Beauty Sansa

7) Olenna Tyrell -- Is there a character she hasn't sonned? Even her own son aint safe. Only gave him a quarter bar and he's up on Hot 97 complaining at how foul it was:huhldup:

8) King Stannis Baratheon -- Our rightful king by all laws known to gods and men has suffered through many things he doesn't like but knows are necessary. Meanwhile we have to suffer through another week of no plot advancement:snoop:. He is still our king though, so he gets his spot

9) The Honorable Ned Stark -- Yeah, he's dead, but he was in Bran's vision and he is a Stark so he deserves a spot on the list

10) Tommen Baratheon -- The Usurper Tommen Baratheon has just choked his way into a false throne. He seems like a nice kid though. A non-psychopath on the Iron Throne deserves a spot on the list

11) Shireen Baratheon -- Leave Shireen alone brehs

Trending Downward:
Reek
Daenerys Targaryen looking concerned
Joffrey Baratheon
Flattop Jaime Lannister the child murderer
Swagless Daario Nahaaris

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
What? That is the rule by law. When you leave your post at the wall, you are held for treason. It is explained in that very scene.

Eddard Stark also kills the guy PERSONALLY because the man who does the sentencing should carry out the punishment. That's also why Joffrey came off like even more of a bytch

The law of the Lord of Light demands that all infidels are cleansed with fire :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can someone explain to me why tyrion told his lil homie to pay the fighting midgets 20 gold a piece?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
9) The Honorable Ned Stark -- Yeah, he's dead, but he was in Bran's vision and he is a Stark so he deserves a spot on the list

11) Shireen Baratheon -- Leave Shireen alone brehs
:salute: to having Ned on there just for having a cameo in season 4, shyt was still powerful as hell :wow:

and :dead: @ "leave shireen alone brehs" i swear she's one of my top 8 favorite characters :jawalrus: she prolly the only one who is mentally normal as fukk, but because she got some weird ass disease they act like she's the most fukked up thing on the planet :smh:

her teaching Daavos to read still top 3 most touching moments of the series :to:

all she does is sit in her dungeon and read like a normal little girl and nikkas try to shyt on her

grant_hbo_davosshireen_64011.jpg

fukk you nikkas who try to throw jabs at this innocent child, and bytch ass Stannis surpassed Goku as deadbeat dad of the century for his bullshyt :pacspit:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:dahell:

This is the worst attempt at reaching I've seen in a minute. Ned was carrying out the law of the land. That dude knew the cost for breaking his vow.

And Dany only burnt down slaver's cities AFTER freeing the slaves.

'scust at you and anyone who dapped this post. :pacspit:

Yo I think Danny did the right thing but she still came as a guest to a city, decided she didn't agree with their laws and traditions and starting burning people, the show didn't really went into details but after she left, the slaver's kids that weren't killed were turned into slaves by the new masters ( the old slaves), and Astapor pretty much became a chaotic shythole in a constant state of civil war.

Even by doing the right thing Danny got her hands soaked with innocent blood. :upsetfavre:[DOUBLEPOST=1397627887][/DOUBLEPOST]
:salute: to having Ned on there just for having a cameo in season 4, shyt was still powerful as hell :wow:

and :dead: @ "leave shireen alone brehs" i swear she's one of my top 8 favorite characters :jawalrus: she prolly the only one who is mentally normal as fukk, but because she got some weird ass disease they act like she's the most fukked up thing on the planet :smh:

her teaching Daavos to read still top 3 most touching moments of the series :to:

all she does is sit in her dungeon and read like a normal little girl and nikkas try to shyt on her

grant_hbo_davosshireen_64011.jpg

fukk you nikkas who try to throw jabs at this innocent child, and bytch ass Stannis surpassed Goku as deadbeat dad of the century for his bullshyt :pacspit:

:salute:A lot of ignorant clowns in this thread making fun of The little Princess.