Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
one thing that has been bothering me

how they build the wall?

500 miles wide, 700 feet tall :beli:
Gonna spoiler tag it to avoid butthurt, but there are no spoilers here

A lot of that is "lost" in legend.

Even according to George RR Martin, it is more legend than fact. It happened thousands of years ago, there is no written history. Only old wives tales.

It is explained in the History of Westeros videos I posted I think, but the general idea is that after the First Men and the Children of the Forest defeated the Others (White Walkers), the legendary hero Bran the Builder (rumored he founded the Stark name and the Nights Watch, but no one knows if he truly even existed) constructed the wall with the help of giants and with the magic possessed by the Children of the Forest.

It is almost certain that magic was used to help construct it. After all, it is a fantasy series. It isn't science fiction, magic is very real here.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
at this point in the story, who controls the baratheon terrority? they all dead, cept stannis but he is at Dragonstone

@Adam3000 @T-K-G

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i am gonna give it a shot just because you didnt go at my head like everyone else when i said i wasnt feeling it LOL
You might need until the end of season 1 before it hooks you. Its only 9 1/2 hours to watch. 2-3 episodes aint gonna change your anti-medeival times mindstate

10 episodes might.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:patrice: Out of all the sets repped on the Coli it only appears that these #Stannisset followers actually takes on the persona of their set.

:why:I mean how stupid is this set as a whole.

:snoop:The smartest person in this set appears to be an ancestor of Curt Connors

:heh:I mean these cats really think the blood of a b*stard child thrown into a cup of fire is whats behind all these killings. Nevermind the fact Stannis is no closer to the throne than he was prior to the demise of Robb, and Joffrey. Honestly just what in the fukk is Stannis plan? Besides putting the torch to his own people, people that help him build whatever resemblance of an army he has left.

:rudy:all behind the advice of a woman that colored her hair with red koolaid, and then called herself the red witch.

:camby:Stannis is a sinking ship brehs and I'm betting that fake ass witch hops of his dikk soon. And she going to take Lady Selsye dumbass right along with her.

I guess I'll give all the other sets a reprieve after the events of Sunday night. I mean we didn't even see #Targset.

:pachaha:Will y'all make it to Mereen by the next episode or do you all still need another episode or 2?

And House of Lannister.:mjlol:

Tywin and the former Queen Regent got served something serious by that flamer Oberyn.

Jaime out here looking like the epitome of a Kings guard that is :flabbynsick:. Looking like he runs a 8.65 40. But at least he remains perfect in protecting Kings. No wonder he had half a page. Dude is 0-3.

Tyrion "I love them hoes" Lannister finally managed to get rid of Shae, who I still think has the IQ of a -25. But continues to be treated like shyt by the rest of his family. Maybe with Joffrey gone they'll let up some but nobody trolled Tyrion like Joffrey did, that comedy will be miss because...

Joffrey bit off more than he could chew.:lawd: fukk that lil tyrant I'm glad he is gone.

Now the throne belongs to Tommen who for all we know is a mute.

And check yourself if you still running with Oberyn:scusthov: That scene with Loras legit had me feeling uncomfortable.

And if you call yourself a King DO NOT MARRY Margaery, your are sealing your fate with that one. She has a streak of her own going at the moment. Perfect 2-0.

:manny:Guess I didn't give y'all a reprieve after all.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang
:russ: at the bolded
that old guy thats running with khalessi looks like he could put up better numbers than flat top jamie right now :heh:

u called it on stannis. In the beginning, i could kinda see where he was coming from, but now this guy has gone off the deep end. I'm sure the witch is gonna try to put his daughter up on them stakes any min

- is margery still a virgin? :shaq: The first marriage, the guy was flame status. And joffery was more concerned about shooting dead boars and maiming hoes than actually smashing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Monday Down, Tuesday Down

ILC303-1.gif