Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
is there a good map of the world I could look at?

I want to see where oberyn come from and how far away daenerys is

They show where Dany is at during the opening credits, although they do spin around a bit and its tough to follow

Let me cook something up for you real quick, will show you some locations with photoshop and a planet map

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh no need to get all sensitive:queen:

But Oberyn was giving Loras the straight:takedat: But the way the scene was shot he was looking directly towards the viewer, shyt was just weird breh.

But I was just throwing shots at everybody.

:birdman:I mean anybody can get it

:patrice:

:whoa:No homo, I didn't mean that in a Oberyn type of way because he lives by that mantra

I just meant when we beefing that...

:why:You know what nvm, its hard as fukk to talk to you #Oblock stans.
but im a fellow #Starkset breh :why:

#Oblock the only non-pasty muhfukka in the entire series and he givin the lannisters that work, accept that he is doing our work for us and we should be grateful :ufdup:[DOUBLEPOST=1397615593][/DOUBLEPOST]

They show where Dany is at during the opening credits, although they do spin around a bit and its tough to follow

Let me cook something up for you real quick, will show you some locations with photoshop and a planet map

this the cleanest one i found with literally every little town marked on it, dorne is the boot at the bottom of westeros

speculative_map.jpg

i want EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU #TARGSET BREHS TO LOOK AT HOW FAR AWAY MEREEN IS(the red dot in the north east inside of that dotted rectangle) AND SHE AINT EVEN REACH IT YET!!!! and yet yall wonder why yall aren't being taken seriously out here :hovlaff:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Don't forget @daze23 he is more anti-spoiler than any other book reader in this thread. Dude doesn't even post in this thread most of the time just to avoid saying shyt. These spoiler-cryin dudes wish that we all did the same but c'mon man, we enjoy reading yalls posts and reppin our sets and helping you out with any questions you might have. And we are the ones policing the trolls that are trying to play slick and sneak stuff past them.
:salute:
THIS!

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Here is a basic map of Westeros
Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Oberyn is from Dorne, the orange location in the bottom with the Sun and Spear sigil

Here is the entire "known world". The circle farthest left is King's Landing. The middle circle is Meereen where she is now. The circle to the far right is Qarth, which is where she was in Season 2. She then sailed to where she is now after leaving Qarth. All the slave cities (Astapor, Yunkai, and trying to conquer Meereen) that she conquered are in the same general area
DNzr6Gg.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Sorry, I got the location of Meereen wrong with my black circle above. It is the bay south east, a bit past the gray colored area Halfway between the middle circle and the far right circle

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it now. The map showing now is correct

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Here is a basic map of Westeros
Map_Westeros_Political.gif

Oberyn is from Dorne, the orange location in the bottom with the Sub and Spear sigil

Here is the entire "known world". The circle farthest left is King's Landing. The middle circle is Meereen where she is now. The circle to the far right is Qarth, which is where she was in Season 2. She then sailed to where she is now after leaving Qarth. All the slave cities (Astapor, Yunkai, and trying to conquer Meereen) that she conquered are in the same general area
JMDUGYl.jpg

good looks breh

the way they made it sound in season 3, I thought the martells were on a different continent

daenerys close as shyt

:whoo:

edit: nevermind saw your post

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
JMDUGYl.jpg
the mereen on your map looks waaay too close breh, she aint go THAT far yet iirc, that shyt got her right down the street from Braavos and a hop skip and jump across the pond from king's landing :patrice:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
one thing that has been bothering me

how they build the wall?

500 miles wide, 700 feet tall :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
the mereen on your map looks waaay too close breh, she aint go THAT far yet iirc, that shyt got her right down the street from Braavos and a hop skip and jump across the pond from king's landing :patrice:
I fixed it, I accidentally circled Myr instead of Meereen. It is correct in the original post now