Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ain't u read the book?
nikka im going out of my way to make sure i only talk within the context of the tv show when im talking about fighting and whatnot :snoop: but you nikkas i swear, just that post u made is gonna get nikkas crying about nothing again

you cool peoples but im gonna have to put you on that ignore list just off GP :yeshrug: no hard feelings breh but nikkas accusing everything of being a spoiler gets old quick

I'm pretty sure @T-K-G isn't a book reader
im just so careful in how i talk to you nikkas that it seems like that, but nikkas like him are gonna reach and say i spoil shyt just cuz :beli:

i say "i wonder who's gonna be on top in the end :lupe:"

a nikka says "so GRRM doesn't kill off everyone in the next 5 books :beli: thanks for the spoiler"

shyt is ridiculous :snoop:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
nikka im going out of my way to make sure i only talk within the context of the tv show when im talking about fighting and whatnot :snoop: but you nikkas i swear, just that post u made is gonna get nikkas crying about nothing again

you cool peoples but im gonna have to put you on that ignore list just off GP :yeshrug: no hard feelings breh but nikkas accusing everything of being a spoiler gets old quick

im just so careful in how i talk to you nikkas that it seems like that, but nikkas like him are gonna reach and say i spoil shyt just cuz :beli:

i say "i wonder who's gonna be on top in the end :lupe:"

a nikka says "so GRRM doesn't kill off everyone in the next 5 books :beli: thanks for the spoiler"

shyt is ridiculous :snoop:
:snoop:

my bad breh

:sadbron:

im sorry

ill be your reek n/h

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

bring it #stannisset

:patrice: Out of all the sets repped on the Coli it only appears that these #Stannisset followers actually takes on the persona of their set.

:why:I mean how stupid is this set as a whole.

:snoop:The smartest person in this set appears to be an ancestor of Curt Connors

:heh:I mean these cats really think the blood of a b*stard child thrown into a cup of fire is whats behind all these killings. Nevermind the fact Stannis is no closer to the throne than he was prior to the demise of Robb, and Joffrey. Honestly just what in the fukk is Stannis plan? Besides putting the torch to his own people, people that help him build whatever resemblance of an army he has left.

:rudy:all behind the advice of a woman that colored her hair with red koolaid, and then called herself the red witch.

:camby:Stannis is a sinking ship brehs and I'm betting that fake ass witch hops of his dikk soon. And she going to take Lady Selsye dumbass right along with her.

I guess I'll give all the other sets a reprieve after the events of Sunday night. I mean we didn't even see #Targset.

:pachaha:Will y'all make it to Mereen by the next episode or do you all still need another episode or 2?

And House of Lannister.:mjlol:

Tywin and the former Queen Regent got served something serious by that flamer Oberyn.

Jaime out here looking like the epitome of a Kings guard that is :flabbynsick:. Looking like he runs a 8.65 40. But at least he remains perfect in protecting Kings. No wonder he had half a page. Dude is 0-3.

Tyrion "I love them hoes" Lannister finally managed to get rid of Shae, who I still think has the IQ of a -25. But continues to be treated like shyt by the rest of his family. Maybe with Joffrey gone they'll let up some but nobody trolled Tyrion like Joffrey did, that comedy will be miss because...

Joffrey bit off more than he could chew.:lawd: fukk that lil tyrant I'm glad he is gone.

Now the throne belongs to Tommen who for all we know is a mute.

And check yourself if you still running with Oberyn:scusthov: That scene with Loras legit had me feeling uncomfortable.

And if you call yourself a King DO NOT MARRY Margaery, your are sealing your fate with that one. She has a streak of her own going at the moment. Perfect 2-0.

:manny:Guess I didn't give y'all a reprieve after all.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Out of all the sets repped on the Coli it only appears that these #Stannisset followers actually takes on the persona of their set.

:why:I mean how stupid is this set as a whole.

:snoop:The smartest person in this set appears to be an ancestor of Curt Connors

:heh:I mean these cats really think the blood of a b*stard child thrown into a cup of fire is whats behind all these killings. Nevermind the fact Stannis is no closer to the throne than he was prior to the demise of Robb, and Joffrey. Honestly just what in the fukk is Stannis plan? Besides putting the torch to his own people, people that help him build whatever resemblance of an army he has left.

:rudy:all behind the advice of a woman that colored her hair with red koolaid, and then called herself the red witch.

:camby:Stannis is a sinking ship brehs and I'm betting that fake ass witch hops of his dikk soon. And she going to take Lady Selsye dumbass right along with her.

I guess I'll give all the other sets a reprieve after the events of Sunday night. I mean we didn't even see #Targset.

:pachaha:Will y'all make it to Mereen by the next episode or do you all still need another episode or 2?

And House of Lannister.:mjlol:

Tywin and the former Queen Regent got served something serious by that flamer Oberyn.

Jaime out here looking like the epitome of a Kings guard that is :flabbynsick:. Looking like he runs a 8.65 40. But at least he remains perfect in protecting Kings. No wonder he had half a page. Dude is 0-3.

Tyrion "I love them hoes" Lannister finally managed to get rid of Shae, who I still think has the IQ of a -25. But continues to be treated like shyt by the rest of his family. Maybe with Joffrey gone they'll let up some but nobody trolled Tyrion like Joffrey did, that comedy will be miss because...

Joffrey bit off more than he could chew.:lawd: fukk that lil tyrant I'm glad he is gone.

Now the throne belongs to Tommen who for all we know is a mute.

And check yourself if you still running with Oberyn:scusthov: That scene with Loras legit had me feeling uncomfortable.

And if you call yourself a King DO NOT MARRY Margaery, your are sealing your fate with that one. She has a streak of her own going at the moment. Perfect 2-0.

:manny:Guess I didn't give y'all a reprieve after all.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
jesus have some dignity man :whoa:

just fukkin wit you breh we cool :myman: just let me @Adam3000 @Twitter and @HookersandIceCream handle the true spoiling nikkas in the shadows like we been doin, yall be causin all types of issues when yall cry wolf without really knowing anything :ufdup:
Don't forget @daze23 he is more anti-spoiler than any other book reader in this thread. Dude doesn't even post in this thread most of the time just to avoid saying shyt. These spoiler-cryin dudes wish that we all did the same but c'mon man, we enjoy reading yalls posts and reppin our sets and helping you out with any questions you might have. And we are the ones policing the trolls that are trying to play slick and sneak stuff past them.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
problem for me is i've drank enough in this lifetime to forget quite a bit so in the book thread i'm asking questions for some characters

just glad nobody knows the legit end game right now(for possible 2 years even):lawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
you say Stannis Stanleys are the only ones who take on the persona of the nikka they follow (which i agree they are the ONLY ones)

then flip and say the nikkas posted on #Oblock take on the sexuality of Oberyn :stopitslime: my nikka out here sonnin opps in they own backyard and they aint doint shyt, idgaf who he's smashin

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
i heard it was sansa:ohhh:
Say more breh, say more
i5Yahy8r24mnR.png

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It should be mentioned to those who avoid this thread because of spoilers, you really owe it to yourself to watch the Blu-Ray extras from the first 3 seasons of the show.

A lot of the history of Westeros and the mythology of the show is explained in detail. This is information you are supposed to know to understand the events of the show. These are not spoilers. These are put there for you to learn more without having to read the books.

I HIGHLY recommend watching these. They are awesome. I will state again that these are official HBO clips from the Blu-Ray releases, these are not fan clips and you do not have to worry about spoilers:
Always avoid reading the youtube comments though

is there a good map of the world I could look at?

I want to see where oberyn come from and how far away daenerys is

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
you say Stannis Stanleys are the only ones who take on the persona of the nikka they follow (which i agree they are the ONLY ones)

then flip and say the nikkas posted on #Oblock take on the sexuality of Oberyn :stopitslime: my nikka out here sonnin opps in they own backyard and they aint doint shyt, idgaf who he's smashin

Breh no need to get all sensitive:queen:

But Oberyn was giving Loras the straight:takedat: But the way the scene was shot he was looking directly towards the viewer, shyt was just weird breh.

But I was just throwing shots at everybody.

:birdman:I mean anybody can get it

:patrice:

:whoa:No homo, I didn't mean that in a Oberyn type of way because he lives by that mantra

I just meant when we beefing that...

:why:You know what nvm, its hard as fukk to talk to you #Oblock stans.