Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Since I think that wildling is still stuck in that Hawk after Jon snow killed him....I think that crow is someone else that got stuck...and he's been there so long, he grew a third eye to signify the power of sight....:ehh::yeshrug:

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk THE KING

I wanna know what this is in Gawdbody Bran's vision:

Dxi4eYx.gif

Looks like a White Walker but it is tough to tell. And it looks to be in some sort of ice room or something :lupe:

Looks a bit like Tywin. Maybe "Ice" gets it's revenge :youngsabo:

Edit: On closer inspection, it's a Wight Walker nevermind :laugh:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Since I think that wildling is still stuck in that Hawk after Jon snow killed him....I think that crow is someone else that got stuck...and he's been there so long, he grew a third eye to signify the power of sight....:ehh::yeshrug:

:ohhh:
You just reminded me of that convo Reed had wit Bran about how he need to pump his breaks Wogging or he'd end up permanent wolf status.. And that convo Arya had wit Tywin. He asked her what do they say about Robb Stark up North and she said she heard he can turn into a wolf.:leon: Bran might be bout that life for real:ohhh:

Daps
@R.E.N. Spells Ren there was a link posted by @satam55 earlier in the thread breaking down Bran's vision completely

Unfortunately, there are hidden spoilers and was some incorrect info in it that it looks like they edited now. So instead of giving you the link, let me just give a no spoiler breakdown of it:

468px-Brans_vision_weirwood.png

Face in the Weirwood tree Bran touches

468px-Brans_vision_cave_three_eyed_crow.png

Big ass Weirwood in the middle of nowhere. Voiceover says "LOOK FOR ME BENEATH THE TREE"

468px-Brans_vision_roots_2.png

Big ass roots

468px-Brans_vision_crow_three_eyed.png

3 Eyed Raven from Bran's visions throughout the series

468px-Brans_vision_winterfell_crypt.png

Crow flying through the crypts of Winterfell from an eariler season dream of Brans

468px-Brans_vision_ned_ice.png

Ned cleaning his sword after chopping off the head of the Night's Watch deserter in season 1

468px-Brans_vision_ned_fire.png

Ned in the dungeons when Varys was coming to talk to him

468px-Brans_vision_ned_eye.png

Same as above

468px-Brans_vision_weirwood_2.png

Another close up of a Weirwood face, this appears to be a new shot

468px-Brans_vision_north.png

Time lapse of north of the wall, not sure if this is footage from an earlier season or not

468px-Brans_vision_other.png

Wight girl from episode 1

468px-Brans_vision_crows.png

Flock of ravens or crows flying, not sure if this is footage from earlier in the show or not

468px-Brans_vision_cold_hands_horse.png

Dead horse from a White Walker in season 2

468px-Brans_vision_daenarys_winter_iron_throne.png

Throne Room with the walls and roof burnt and snow or ash falling in it. Dany had a similar vision in season 2.

468px-Brans_vision_shadow_dragon_kingslanding.png

Dragon flying over King's Landing, unclear whether this is supposed to be the past or future

468px-Brans_vision_cold_hands_reflection.png

White Walker maybe? Tough to tell

468px-Brans_vision_falling.png

fukk JAIME LANNISTER

Good fukking Look :salute:

I usually skip over dude's research/informational posts cuz they're wayyy too borderline.

What's a Wight? If it's not a spoiler. I've seen that name mentioned but I don't quite know what they are. Is that just the name for the Zombies?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah.. i'm not for dropping book info in this thread, but i guess since it is something that already happened and has no signifigance to future events ... Ramsey was always a fan of using beastly dogs to torment people.. way before d'jango came out

and as far as darrio..if the scheduling didnt cause any conflictions, i got no idea why he was recast

i dont really think the new darrio is that bad, just too different. if he was originally cast for both seasons , nobody would have an issue

True, the first one was charismatic and devious, this guy is too plain, I dont even remember his scenes.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The first Dario was almost corny in his mack game...but it fit...it was an awkward brilliance ...you can't re-cast that...I bet he was caught fukking someone he shouldn't be fukking..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:banderas: this nikka is gonna be fukking omnipotent just peekin at nikkas from the treetops....and just think about that brehs it literally doesn't matter when something happened he can look at anything that went down in the past and know the truth abouth EVERYTHING

fukk a red god and his witch

bow down to my nikka Brandalf the White :blessed:

gandalf-the-white-o.gif

#ProfessorBranXavier #BrandalfTheWhite #BranTwo :blessed: even comin up with names for this nikka is amazing :wow:
had to quote myself cuz something just struck me :ohhh:

Gimli was a midget....or as some would say, a dwarf :ohhh:
Aragon was a nobody who was lowkey a very important person.....and has dark hair like John :ohhh:
Legolas just straight up look like Dany :yeshrug: :lolbron:

and people would argue that Game of Thrones is actually about Tyrion,Jon, and Dany right?

They all thought gandalf was dead but in actuality he came back stronger than before, reincarnated as my nikka Brandalf :ohhh:

Tolkien and GRRM planned this out :wow: these parallels can't be a coincidence

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Good fukking Look :salute:

I usually skip over dude's research/informational posts cuz they're wayyy too borderline.

What's a Wight? If it's not a spoiler. I've seen that name mentioned but I don't quite know what they are. Is that just the name for the Zombies?
Yep..the wights are basically zombies....and the whit walkers/others are the more humanlike superfast ice ninja dudes

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yep..the wights are basically zombies....and the whit walkers/others are the more humanlike superfast ice ninja dudes

Hold up....there is a difference? I thought they were all white walkers?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hold up....there is a difference? I thought they were all white walkers?

Gonna put it in spoilers even though it aint a spoiler...after all, @Malta got mad earlier because I told him names of characters introduced 3 seasons ago :comeon:

White Walkers are the dudes with the big blue eyes and white skin and ice swords. Wights are their "army," when someone dies the White Walkers rise them from the dead and turn them into zombies which are called Wights.

In season 1 when Jon killed the zombie in Mormon't room, that was a Wight. The thing that Sam killed with the dagger was a White Walker. It is unclear what White Walkers actually are, that is probably one of the major mysteries of the show.

Rewatch this scene and you can probably figure out the difference:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Game of Thrones is basically Dragon Age Origins :ehh:

these mother******* are worried about who's king when White Walkers are ready to overrun everyone :russ:

not to mention the nights watch are some flabby and sick grey wardens :flabbynsick:
i dont think the Walkers are gonna be a factor at all

watch Bran defeat them all by himself and everyone else goes on thinking Walkers are just a myth

i think if they were really important they would get more than 2 minutes of screen time per season

TorrentFreak doing way too much :snoop:

why would they even report something like that