Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back at the episode why didn't Tywin just bytchslap that fakkit Oberyn right there for the disrespect :birdman:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@Brooklynzson

Check the book threads. Theres a couple fa**its that posted multiple times there pretending to post "theories"

I rather people outright spoil then pretend to watch the show and theorize whats happens :rudy:
I'm assuming you haven't read the books yet right? Why check to see who posted in that thread and compare it to posts in this thread? If you didn't, then you wouldn't know who's theorizing and who's spoiling. And to be fair, the majority of book readers have done a decent job of policing the spoilers especially @Adam3000

I haven't seen any outright major spoilers posted myself.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm just glad I don't know who read the book in this thread...shyt is still fresh to me..and i'm looking at all the theories like :lupe: but then most likely throwing them in the bushes because I think i'm so brilliant ...:ld:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
You better delete this post
2505dhy.jpg
smiley made me legit spit out my chinese takeout lemonade

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming you haven't read the books yet right? Why check to see who posted in that thread and compare it to posts in this thread? If you didn't, then you wouldn't know who's theorizing and who's spoiling. And to be fair, the majority of book readers have done a decent job of policing the spoilers especially @Adam3000

I haven't seen any outright major spoilers posted myself.
don't know why book readers would come in here to discuss show theory or anything else? There is separate thread for book readers why post here??? WHY WHY

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I find myself questioning whether or not I would
fukk THE KING

I wanna know what this is in Gawdbody Bran's vision:

Dxi4eYx.gif

Looks like a White Walker but it is tough to tell. And it looks to be in some sort of ice room or something :lupe:
didnt even see that til now :ohmy: