Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
fukk THE KING

I wanna know what this is in Gawdbody Bran's vision:

Dxi4eYx.gif

Looks like a White Walker but it is tough to tell. And it looks to be in some sort of ice room or something :lupe:
definitely a white walker :lupe: staring through what seems to be huge chunks of ice and the only time we've seen those is when they were falling off of the Wall............:merchant:

:sadcam: Jon come home, fukk them nikkas breh it aint worth it, arya still has to show you how nice she's gotten with Needle since you left :to:

hopefully Brandalf can jump to the future and tells us how the fukk this series ends before GRRM old ass kicks the bucket :banderas:

Daps
fukk THE KING

I wanna know what this is in Gawdbody Bran's vision:

Dxi4eYx.gif

Looks like a White Walker but it is tough to tell. And it looks to be in some sort of ice room or something :lupe:

Agreed, that vision is crazy important and needs to be addressed. Is there a non-spoiler write up chronicling what he saw?[DOUBLEPOST=1397604158][/DOUBLEPOST]
that would be confirming their "theories"

and im not talking about this joffery stuff specifically, just in general

That's if you've been keeping tabs on who has what theories....I haven't. Names would allow me put them on ignore and move forward.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Agreed, that vision is crazy important and needs to be addressed. Is there a non-spoiler write up chronicling what he saw?

I can give you a simple non-spoiler write up....but digging further is going to always put you at risk from someone trying to be slick

Not gonna go frame by frame because there is no need...it is easier just to say that almost everything in the vision was clips from earlier in the show. Ned in the dungeons, Bran falling out the window, a little Wight girl, a dead horse, crows...lots of this stuff is just clips from previous seasons.

The new stuff was the shot of the big ass Weirwood out in the middle of nowhere, the tree roots, the voiceover saying "FIND ME, NORTH," the whilte walker in ice gif I posted, and the dragon flying over King's Landing.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
That's consistent with Dany's vision in the House of the Undying. But when the dragon was flying over King's Landing in Bran's vision, it wasn't covered in snow...

but we don't know if those visions were in the past or future, especially the one with the dragon

EDIT:^^ Dude just said its in the future. Didn't mention the show/iron throne tho

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
but we don't know if those visions were in the past or future, especially the one with the dragon

EDIT:^^ Dude just said its in the future. Didn't mention the show/iron throne tho

when he said "new" i dont think he meant they were necessarily the future, moreso "we've never seen these clips before" new, they definitely had dragons in the past and it doesn't look like a war went on so i doubt it's the future [DOUBLEPOST=1397605210][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's if you've been keeping tabs on who has what theories....I haven't. Names would allow me put them on ignore and move forward.
done :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@R.E.N. Spells Ren there was a link posted by @satam55 earlier in the thread breaking down Bran's vision completely

Unfortunately, there are hidden spoilers and was some incorrect info in it that it looks like they edited now. So instead of giving you the link, let me just give a no spoiler breakdown of it:

468px-Brans_vision_weirwood.png

Face in the Weirwood tree Bran touches

468px-Brans_vision_cave_three_eyed_crow.png

Big ass Weirwood in the middle of nowhere. Voiceover says "LOOK FOR ME BENEATH THE TREE"

468px-Brans_vision_roots_2.png

Big ass roots

468px-Brans_vision_crow_three_eyed.png

3 Eyed Raven from Bran's visions throughout the series

468px-Brans_vision_winterfell_crypt.png

Crow flying through the crypts of Winterfell from an eariler season dream of Brans

468px-Brans_vision_ned_ice.png

Ned cleaning his sword after chopping off the head of the Night's Watch deserter in season 1

468px-Brans_vision_ned_fire.png

Ned in the dungeons when Varys was coming to talk to him

468px-Brans_vision_ned_eye.png

Same as above

468px-Brans_vision_weirwood_2.png

Another close up of a Weirwood face, this appears to be a new shot

468px-Brans_vision_north.png

Time lapse of north of the wall, not sure if this is footage from an earlier season or not

468px-Brans_vision_other.png

Wight girl from episode 1

468px-Brans_vision_crows.png

Flock of ravens or crows flying, not sure if this is footage from earlier in the show or not

468px-Brans_vision_cold_hands_horse.png

Dead horse from a White Walker in season 2

468px-Brans_vision_daenarys_winter_iron_throne.png

Throne Room with the walls and roof burnt and snow or ash falling in it. Dany had a similar vision in season 2.

468px-Brans_vision_shadow_dragon_kingslanding.png

Dragon flying over King's Landing, unclear whether this is supposed to be the past or future

468px-Brans_vision_cold_hands_reflection.png

White Walker maybe? Tough to tell

468px-Brans_vision_falling.png

fukk JAIME LANNISTER

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
i assumed it was a figment of his imagination that activated his powers :yeshrug:

I just remembered in season 1, Bran tried to tell that wildling chick about a dream he had w/ the raven and she was shook like:whoa:

He finally told her about the dream (It was about water flooding Westeros, old dude getting killed) and thats when she told him that they need to leave.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I just remembered in season 1, Bran tried to tell that wildling chick about a dream he had w/ the raven and she was shook like:whoa:

He finally told her about the dream (It was about water flooding Westeros, old dude getting killed) and thats when she told him that they need to leave.
u talkin bout Osha freaky ass :noah: they need to bring her back around