Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
fplrnT8.jpg

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Olenna made Sansa run the jewels. :ohhh:

Fred.

That's what it looks like. Pretty retarded and overly ornate plan if you ask me.

1. have a poison necklace made
2. arrange for drunk fool to give sansa a necklace
3. hope she a) isn't terrified by him and runs away b) likes the necklace c) wears it to the wedding
4. hope you can pull a masterful sleight of hand and remove the poison jewel while the necklace is on her neck in front of 100s
5. somehow get the poison jewel into Joff's big cup of pinot grigio

:mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's what it looks like. Pretty retarded and overly ornate plan if you ask me.

1. have a poison necklace made
2. arrange for drunk fool to give sansa a necklace
3. hope she a) isn't terrified by him and runs away b) likes the necklace c) wears it to the wedding
4. hope you can pull a masterful sleight of hand and remove the poison jewel while the necklace is on her neck in front of 100s
5. somehow get the poison jewel into Joff's big cup of pinot grigio

:mindblown:

I was a fan of the Lily of the Valley plot in season 4 of "BB" which had about as many moving parts as this does, so :manny:

Olenna slipped molly in his cup and U.O.E.N.O.

Fred.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
King Stannis removing those traitorous parasites from this life before any possible attempt at coup d'etat or betrayal :wow:

*Looks at The Lanisters*
Ae4qrox.png

*See's the faux "king" Joffrey dead*
4M5SUNZ.png

got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif
:blessed:

QXvYAWV.gif

Robb Stark

tumblr_mk6xjoW90i1r34fsmo1_500.gif

Is now DEAD

mother-robb-stark.gif

The Inbred Joffrey

joffrey-busy.gif

Is now DEAD

got_death_3.gif

The fool Renly Baratheon

Renly-Baratheon-Gethin-Anthony-game-of-thrones-28068371-346-194.gif

Is DEAD

POSE

Balon Greyjoy is next. Do you delusional fools who slander the name of Stannis(The Iron Throne is his by right) not realise King Stannis cannot be stopped. Westeros is his to rule, the man is removing child killing oppressors like Joffrey and inept "leaders" like Robb Stark from this realm and you still oppose him:WHAT!:. To build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies. Anyone who opposes or stands in Stannis's way is an enemy.

5938giphy.gif

Had to quote you. Other sets keep ignoring the real :wow: Non-believers keep doubting need to read your post.
bu-bu-but Stannis keeps killing his own folk :mjlol: at thinking it's a democracy in GoT world. The king's word is law!

Stannis gets results. 3 kings dead, who wants next :birdman:

#Stanniset

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
If you didn't watch an episode yet then just dont go on the internet because you already KNOW everyone is gonna be talking about it,

How many spoiler articles were up after the Polliver killing? Why would I be afraid of jumping onto the net? People only spoil the big shyt. And that's the frustrating part.

This is essentially my only point, and I don't understand how anyone can argue against it. Plot twist, are plot twist, because you don't expect it. I don't care if articles are going up with spoilers. It's my fault if I click it. But don't create articles with the face of a character and some "you'll never guess what happened" titles. It spoils the element of surprise. That's it. That's all. I don't think that's too hard to comply with.

I'll even spare you the argument of proving that spoiler articles were posted at 04/13/2014 9:59 pm EDT. And that was on a news site.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The truth is blinding breh they deny it all they want but we see the proof.

QXvYAWV.gif
Had to quote you. Other sets keep ignoring the real :wow: Non-believers keep doubting need to read your post.
bu-bu-but Stannis keeps killing his own folk :mjlol: at thinking it's a democracy in GoT world. The king's word is law!

Stannis gets results. 3 kings dead, who wants next :birdman:

#Stanniset

too bad Joffrey Baratheon doesn't exist :mjpls:

and he never existed :mjpls:

hence why we're fighting this war to begin with :mjpls:

or does your God just have an automatic spell check…get it…spell…check :skip:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How many spoiler articles were up after the Polliver killing? Why would I be afraid of jumping onto the net? People only spoil the big shyt. And that's the frustrating part.

This is essentially my only point, and I don't understand how anyone can argue against it. Plot twist, are plot twist, because you don't expect it. I don't care if articles are going up with spoilers. It's my fault if I click it. But don't create articles with the face of a character and some "you'll never guess what happened" titles. It spoils the element of surprise. That's it. That's all. I don't think that's too hard to comply with.

I'll even spare you the argument of proving that spoiler articles were posted at 04/13/2014 9:59 pm EDT. And that was on a news site.
joffery dying >>>>>polliver dying and it's not even CLOSE...is that seriously your argument? :mindblown: people been waiting for joff to die since the very first episodes so of COURSE they're gonna go crazy when he finally dies...majority of people wouldn't of even remembered who the fukk polliver was if they didn't do the recap specifically highlighting him before the episode aired

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
joffery dying >>>>>polliver dying and it's not even CLOSE...is that seriously your argument? :mindblown: people been waiting for joff to die since the very first episodes so of COURSE they're gonna go crazy when he finally dies...majority of people wouldn't of even remembered who the fukk polliver was if they didn't do the recap specifically highlighting him before the episode aired

was that not my point.

did I not write that out as my point.

does that not make my point about dropping a spoiler at 9:59 much more credible

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

1if a episode has already been on TV then discussing it is not a spoiler. point blank

2 ive seen you in that true detective thread discussing events from that show the night they aired.. so.... how are you exempt from your own logic?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1if a episode has already been on TV then discussing it is not a spoiler. point blank

2 ive seen you in that true detective thread discussing events from that show the night they aired.. so.... how are you exempt from your own logic?

I'm not talking about discussing the show in this thread. That would be completely stupid to enter this thread the night of and not having seen the show. I've never, at any point, said that made sense.

I'm talking about web articles and news sites putting up their reviews. And I'm not just talking about them putting up reviews, I'm talking about them putting pictures of Joffrey on the hyperlink with a "did that just happen!?!?" title.

I'm 100% in agreement with you about people entering this thread without catching up on the show. I've been here since episode 1.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I'm not talking about discussing the show in this thread. That would be completely stupid to enter this thread the night of and not having seen the show. I've never, at any point, said that made sense.

I'm talking about web articles and news sites putting up their reviews. And I'm not just talking about them putting up reviews, I'm talking about them putting pictures of Joffrey on the hyperlink with a "did that just happen!?!?" title.

I'm 100% in agreement with you about people entering this thread without catching up on the show. I've been here since episode 1.
ok ...then that i can agree with

all i can say is avoid the internet after a show airs until you see it

the net is dark and full of spoilers

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

breh it's literally the biggest show in the country right now, that stuff happening should come as NO surprise or shock to anyone at this point

write a letter to those news sites if it's pissing you off so much