Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this weeks thronecast interview was with bran, he's less of a goofball mama's boy :leon: and the dude who played the fool :ehh:

edit: next weeks interview is already on the website, uncut with John Bradley (Sam) :ohhh: he never did any tv before this

"game of thrones is moreso about dysfuntional relationships with fathers than anything else"

..........:wow: holy shyt he's right brehs, lemme find out GRRM came up with this story because his pops wasn't shyt :ohhh:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cersei wouldn't kill her own kid. To her, Joffrey is just a little unruly and stubborn. She doesn't see the monster that everybody else does. No way she'd kill her kid.

Tywin wanted to teach Joffrey a "sharp lesson". Can't learn a lesson when you're dead. To understand Tywin, you gotta realize Tywin's father was a BYTCH. A HERB. A LAME. The lords in the Westerlands were openly disrespecting his Lord father Tytos, not paying taxes. So a 15 year old Tywin had to take over and destroy the two houses that wanted beef. That's why he's so adamant about Lannister pride, Lannister dominance, leaving a strong legacy. He wouldn't kill Joffrey like that, having him choke on his own spit like a fool in front of all of Westeros, because it makes his family look bad. He wouldn't kill Joffrey period. If he was a kinslayer, Tyrion would have gotten killed YEARS AGO.

Littlefinger surely had something to do with it. I notice he wasn't around at the Wedding. He's always behind everything.

Varys surely had something to do with it as well. He has his hands in everything. He either conspired with Littlefinger or he atleast knows.

Oberyn is a red herring. He hates the Lannisters but, I don't think he'd kill a teenaged boy at the largest event in the country. Not his style really.

Lady Olenna. Alot of signs point to her. Margery is her favorite granddaughter. If you think she would let Margery get married to some crazy little psycho who would eventually start abusing her, then you're crazy. No way. In Westeros, its common for the younger brother to marry the widow. Remember when Brandon Stark got killed by the Mad King Aerys. Ned Stark stepped up and married Catelyn. So maybe The Tyrells were planning on getting Tommen from the jump. He's like 10 years old, Margery is supposed to be like 17 years old. Margery would essentially run the kingdom and even after Tommen grew up, he would have gotten molded to be loyal to the Tyrells. Whereas Joffrey is a fukkin psycho who wouldn't be controlled. I see your motive Lady Olenna, I see it :mjpls: I could also see a scenario where Loras Tyrell became the second "Kingslayer", killing Joffrey years from now after Joffrey started abusing Margery, because you know he would. Maybe that factored into the Tyrell's decision.

Another thing about Littlefinger. Wasn't he the one to go make the Alliance with the Tyrells when Stannis was coming with those ships? :youngsabo: Maybe Littlefinger and Lady Olenna agreed on something else :youngsabo:

Interesting theory on the motives of Lady O.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching it again I think he was poisoned way before the pie or that last glass of wine. It just so happened that shyt kicked in at the worst possible time for my man Tyrion.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
King Stannis removing those traitorous parasites from this life before any possible attempt at coup d'etat or betrayal :wow:

*Looks at The Lanisters*
Ae4qrox.png

*See's the faux "king" Joffrey dead*
4M5SUNZ.png

got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif
:blessed:

QXvYAWV.gif

Robb Stark

tumblr_mk6xjoW90i1r34fsmo1_500.gif

Is now DEAD

mother-robb-stark.gif

The Inbred Joffrey

joffrey-busy.gif

Is now DEAD

got_death_3.gif

The fool Renly Baratheon

Renly-Baratheon-Gethin-Anthony-game-of-thrones-28068371-346-194.gif

Is DEAD

POSE

Balon Greyjoy is next. Do you delusional fools who slander the name of Stannis(The Iron Throne is his by right) not realise King Stannis cannot be stopped. Westeros is his to rule, the man is removing child killing oppressors like Joffrey and inept "leaders" like Robb Stark from this realm and you still oppose him:WHAT!:. To build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies. Anyone who opposes or stands in Stannis's way is an enemy.

5938giphy.gif

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
King Stannis removing those traitorous parasites from this life before any possible attempt at coup d'etat or betrayal :wow:

*Looks at The Lanisters*
Ae4qrox.png

*See's the faux "king" Joffrey dead*
4M5SUNZ.png

got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif
:blessed:

QXvYAWV.gif

Robb Stark

tumblr_mk6xjoW90i1r34fsmo1_500.gif

Is now DEAD

mother-robb-stark.gif

The Inbred Joffrey

joffrey-busy.gif

Is now DEAD

got_death_3.gif

The fool Renly Baratheon

Renly-Baratheon-Gethin-Anthony-game-of-thrones-28068371-346-194.gif

Is DEAD

POSE

Balon Greyjoy is next. Do you delusional fools who slander the name of Stannis(The Iron Throne is his by right) not realise King Stannis cannot be stopped. Westeros is his to rule, the man is removing child killing oppressors like Joffrey and inept "leaders" like Robb Stark from this realm and you still oppose him:WHAT!:. To build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies. Anyone who opposes or stands in Stannis's way is an enemy.

5938giphy.gif
:wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Oh shyt, :ooh: I figured out who did it. I aint going to reveal it, but just think about it, especially from the first episode of this season, and you will figure it out too.

Hint:

What is the first or second thing you do when you do something wrong?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
really think i look into yr tweets that much..

:what:

If you don't "look into my posts that much" don't ask me questions easily answered by what I post. It ain't like I said "hey @Twitter, guess what I rep?!". You quoted me.

Some of you cats don't think before you post.

Fred.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:what:

If you don't "look into my posts that much" don't ask me questions easily answered by what I post. It ain't like I said "hey @Twitter, guess what I rep?!". You quoted me.

Some of you cats don't think before you post.

Fred.
nah you piece of shyt i just don't give a fukk that much

'you should know since day one' fukk you since day one:pacspit: