Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm going to Stan Reek. He needs hope and comfort. The lord of chaos will have use of this creature in due time.[DOUBLEPOST=1397581268][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to Stan Reek. He needs hope and comfort. The lord of chaos will have use of this creature in due time.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dany doesn't know how crazy her father had gotten. Barristan Selmy or Jorah will have to tell her the real eventually.

Good point. But does her dad going crazy justify everything Rob and Ned and Tywin did? Killing her uncle, her aunt, bunch of siblings, raping, burning ....

If my dad was a super foul dude who was boiling people and wilding out, I could get my head around someone killing him. But if that person decided to kill my mom and sister at the same time to further cement their power, I'd take issue with that.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
The truth is blinding breh they deny it all they want but we see the proof.

QXvYAWV.gif
POSE

"3 dead kings later NOW yall understand us":huhldup:

Stannis Baratheon been a founding member of the #HOH movement
tumblr_mixkwpi1nk1qddfrco1_500.gif
tumblr_mixkwpi1nk1qddfrco2_500.gif

got-game-of-thrones-31049633-500-280.gif

Gendry-and-Stannis.gif

b*stards get hemmed up like bytches too :merchant:

Dont disrespect the one true king ever again :ufdup:
They scared breh so they try to downplay Stannis.Meanwhile they sitting there like this:lupe:"Please don't name my Khalessi":merchant:[DOUBLEPOST=1397581889][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good point. But does her dad going crazy justify everything Rob and Ned and Tywin did? Killing her uncle, her aunt, bunch of siblings, raping, burning ....

If my dad was a super foul dude who was boiling people and wilding out, I could get my head around someone killing him. But if that person decided to kill my mom and sister at the same time to further cement their power, I'd take issue with that.
That was all Tywin.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Assuming I found out all the details.

The entire Baratheon House would have to go :camby:
The entire Lannister House would have to go and it would be painful :camby:
For Ned refusing to be an accomplice to my family's murder, I'd leave Sansa alive to be nice. Bran, Arya, Jon and Rickon gotta go though :camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's dumb as fukk.

That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

Not to mention, the most important rule about a twist/spoiler is that you don't EXPECT a twist/spoiler.

The tv series is an adaptation of the book. So with that logic, the media sites shouldn't even wait to post a spoiler.

Edit: Just to clarify my point, and end all rebuttals, when the media sites have been linking their review of episode 2, they've been leading with Joffreys picture and alluding to a plot twist. That's ridiculous.
no because some people just straight up dont read books at ALL so the show was created for those people to catch up to what's going on, there's nothing else coming out after the show though so once it airs on tv THAT'S IT, so talking about what happened isn't spoiling anything, i see what you were trying to do but that logic was flawed as hell :heh: stop and really think through that you just said

If you didn't watch an episode yet then just dont go on the internet because you already KNOW everyone is gonna be talking about it, but nah you nikkas like to play dumb and then get mad when you see big sites talking about the most watch tv show on cable :snoop: like do yall really think the world is supposed to hold their breath until you let them know "I watched it guys :krs:" there's always gonna be some people who aren't caught up so by YOUR logic we shouldn't be talking about the show at all, i guarantee there's someone who just started the 1st season walking around, so should the 2nd/3rd/4th season threads be closed because it would spoil them? no cuz that's their damn fault that they haven't watched it yet :ufdup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dany doesn't know how crazy her father had gotten. Barristan Selmy or Jorah will have to tell her the real eventually.

:what:

Seems to me that should've been one of the first things they mentioned. Off top nobody is gonna want her on the throne just based on that association alone.

I agree with what you're saying, none of the Starks seem to be gunning for the throne and Dany seems like a pretty nice girl. However, this and the fact that both camps have been portrayed as good guys doesn't mean they have any common interests. Dany's explicit goal is to right the wrongs of Robert's rebellion, a rebellion the starks had a big part in.

Think about Arya, she doesn't have any beef with Loras Tyrell and they both seem like pretty decent people. But the choices Loras family made during Tywin's takeover of Kings Landing led to her brother and mothers death. If she's in a position of power at some point, she might not be too forgiving.

I need to :whoa: real quick and clarify before someone ODs and starts posting spoilers. Not you two, or anybody that answered me on this page, thanks for the info guys. I mean in general, you know how cats are on here.

If #Targset has beef with #Starkset, fukk em. Or anybody else. I always thought Targs was the exception because like I said, they aren't in direct opposition. Maybe I'm wrong though. It's kinda like how everyone hates the Lannisters, but everyone likes Tyrion. Ir Arya met him I doubt she'd kill him based on the beef their families have.

Any House or character I dislike it's for a logic reason. Some of these cats are shytting on other Houses just because it's not their House though. It would be like if you asked me what football team I repped, and I said "the Chiefs, since I'm from KC, but fukk the Detriot Pistons". shyt is :wtf: because they're not even related or opposing each other in any way.

Fred.

Daps
Ned didn't banish him, he faced execution or joining the Night's Watch. He chose to run away when Ned came after him. :russ:

he wasn't "banished". Ned was coming to take his head off (the punishment for selling slaves) and he dipped

edit: ninja'ed ^^^

Quick question, since we're on the subject: How did his father become Lord Commander of the Night's Watch since they're supposed to father no sons? Did Ned send him to the wall to spare Jorah?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

For Ned refusing to be an accomplice to my family's murder, I'd leave Sansa alive to be nice. Bran, Arya, Jon and Rickon gotta go though :camby:
why the fukk would you leave sansa alive but kill the younger sister :what:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Quick question, since we're on the subject: How did his father become Lord Commander of the Night's Watch since they're supposed to father no sons? Did Ned send him to the wall to spare Jorah?

I think in Westeros, you don't inherit until your dad dies. Jorah's dad wanted his son to become Lord of Bear Island, so he tow the vow to relinquish his titles.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Seems to me that should've been one of the first things they mentioned. Off top nobody is gonna want her on the throne just based on that association alone.

I need to :whoa: real quick and clarify before someone ODs and starts posting spoilers. Not you two, or anybody that answered me on this page, thanks for the info guys. I mean in general, you know how cats are on here.

If #Targset has beef with #Starkset, fukk em. Or anybody else. I always thought Targs was the exception because like I said, they aren't in direct opposition. Maybe I'm wrong though. It's kinda like how everyone hates the Lannisters, but everyone likes Tyrion. Ir Arya met him I doubt she'd kill him based on the beef their families have.

Any House or character I dislike it's for a logic reason. Some of these cats are shytting on other Houses just because it's not their House though. It would be like if you asked me what football team I repped, and I said "the Chiefs, since I'm from KC, but fukk the Detriot Pistons". shyt is :wtf: because they're not even related or opposing each other in any way.

Fred.

I can't spoil anything for you, homie. I'm strictly TV.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:myman: I like your sense of justice.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

He joined the Night's Watch so his son could become Lord of House Mormont. It's like he took a retirement.