Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to start an argument but I dunno how cats are claiming Stannis. He's a cult leader at this point. Melisandre Badu got him burning his friends at the stake. He's Jim Jones status and I don't mean Dip Set.

Fred.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can someone explain the significance reek shaving Ramsay? Seemed like a weird time to do it. Or is just to show that reek is ramsays bytch?
i think that was it, show that even when he has the opportunity to make a move he's so broken as a man that he wont even attempt it[DOUBLEPOST=1397534494][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not trying to start an argument but I dunno how cats are claiming Stannis. He's a cult leader at this point. Melisandre Badu got him burning his friends at the stake. He's Jim Jones status and I don't mean Dip Set.

Fred.
stannis stans are the most delusional

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any idea why they did replace the actor who played Darrio Naharis?
Game-of-Thrones-Daario-Naharis.jpg

The first actor nailed with this character until he got replaced//// with this 2nd actor and I feel like he's not the right guy to play Darrio Naharis, I felt like he's giving you like :comeon:, with his bad acting or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1397534702][/DOUBLEPOST]
The way little nikka was swinging that sword made it obvious too :russ:

:mjlol:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Anyone have any idea why they did replace the actor who played Darrio Naharis?
Game-of-Thrones-Daario-Naharis.jpg

The first actor nailed with this character until he got replaced//// with this 2nd actor and I feel like he's not the right guy to play Darrio Naharis, I felt like he's giving you like :comeon:, with his bad acting or something.
i read the original darrio signed on to be in some new transporter movie and left game of thrones because of that

he supposedly left cable TVs #1 show to be in some movie that will be out on dvd 3 months after it drops. he really needs a new agent

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read the original darrio signed on to be in some new transporter movie and left game of thrones because of that

he supposedly left cable TVs #1 show to be in some movie that will be out on dvd 3 months after it drops. he really needs a new agent

I read that the shooting dates don't even conflict so that theory is out.

so u comparin him to a black man because he loves some chicken?

'cism

(just playin)

lol not the hound but the hunting scene when the dogs tear up the girl.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
lol not the hound but the hunting scene when the dogs tear up the girl.

yeah.. i'm not for dropping book info in this thread, but i guess since it is something that already happened and has no signifigance to future events ... Ramsey was always a fan of using beastly dogs to torment people.. way before d'jango came out

and as far as darrio..if the scheduling didnt cause any conflictions, i got no idea why he was recast

i dont really think the new darrio is that bad, just too different. if he was originally cast for both seasons , nobody would have an issue

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

He got a 3 picture deal to be the star of a hollywood blockbuster :comeon:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Yall nikkas gotta stop saying this.

I fukked with OG Daario too but, Game of Thrones has like 100 actors. I doubt they're paying them too much.

Maybe the Transporter movie gave him a big check.