Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
If you haven't seen Episode 2 of season 4, then don't click the spoiler tag! I have to get something off my chest, you've been warned!
I've never been so glad as to see a character die in any show ever. fukk that kid and all his bytchassness, I hope they revive him and kill him again. fukkin bytch ass muthafukka!!

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Anyone have any idea why they did replace the actor who played Darrio Naharis?
Game-of-Thrones-Daario-Naharis.jpg

The first actor nailed with this character until he got replaced//// with this 2nd actor and I feel like he's not the right guy to play Darrio Naharis, I felt like he's giving you like :comeon:, with his bad acting or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1397534702][/DOUBLEPOST]

:mjlol:
I'm glad they re-cast him, the old daario was some fabio look alike :camby:
New dude been on screen like 10 minutes tops let him cook

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
you really didnt get the meaning of that scene? Ramsey basically showing his dad what he did to Theon. The fact that he didnt kill him even with a razor to his throat speaks volumes of the use his b*stard son will be in taking the North.

Ramsay is fighting a losing battle. Roose Bolton knows he's a sadistic, twisted demonic little fukk. And in the back of his mind, he knows even if he legitimized Ramsay (I don't know if he can anyway), that years from now, Ramsay would kill him once he wanted his father's position (castle, titles, inheritance). Same way he killed his brother.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
i read the original darrio signed on to be in some new transporter movie and left game of thrones because of that

he supposedly left cable TVs #1 show to be in some movie that will be out on dvd 3 months after it drops. he really needs a new agent
Well, most football players would rather start for a shytty team than be a 3rd string in a contender.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I would let her fill my goblet :noah:[DOUBLEPOST=1397539931][/DOUBLEPOST]

The funny thing is that they didn't even tried for the new one to look like the first one, they literally said "fukk it" and started shooting without the new guy even stepping in the make up room.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I'm not trying to start an argument but I dunno how cats are claiming Stannis. He's a cult leader at this point. Melisandre Badu got him burning his friends at the stake. He's Jim Jones status and I don't mean Dip Set.

Fred.
:rudy: and what house do you rep in westeros[DOUBLEPOST=1397540102][/DOUBLEPOST]
real.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Just went back and rematched the whole episode

Joffrey took a drink after Tyrion poured it, before he ate the pie

Sansa and Tyrion couldn't have poisoned him

It's either lady olenna or the pie

Did Joffrey kill those doves in the pie or were they already dead from eating the pie?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to start an argument but I dunno how cats are claiming Stannis. He's a cult leader at this point. Melisandre Badu got him burning his friends at the stake. He's Jim Jones status and I don't mean Dip Set.

Fred.

What I dislike most about Stannis stans is that they're :yeshrug: about the burnings and claim Stannis is the most righteous. Dude almost let his nephew burn last season and he was ready to burn Davos for being :whoa: about the whole thing. Red bytch makes it real hard to root for the man...

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Lord Stark beheaded someone in the very first episode just because he tried to go back home from the Wall and Danny burned an entire city to the ground :stopitslime:, there are no clean hands in the game of thrones.

:whoa:
ol boy broke his vows... tucked tail and ran leaving his night's watch bredren for dead.
losing his head is the law. the honorable Ned Stark did the deed instead of passing it off to someone else. chill....