Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lord Stark beheaded someone in the very first episode just because he tried to go back home from the Wall and Danny burned an entire city to the ground :stopitslime:, there are no clean hands in the game of thrones.
dawg broke his vows and tried to run home like a bytch :wtf: leavin his night watch brehs out to dry

once you go black you dont go back :ufdup:

atleast he did it himself and told his kids exactly why he did it, stannis just does whatever Red Onion Booty Woman tells him to

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
they air interviews with the actors each season on thronecast, they only do one actor on each episode tho :yeshrug: i try not to post em cuz you know there's always like one or two people that bytch and moan, they dont really get specific into each episode they just talk about the season as a whole and working with each other(that's how i knew the actor Osha was weird as hell with top tier p*ssy irl/bran is a fukking goober/ sam is funny as hell)

first one came out last week was with maisie (arya) im guessing another one is gonna drop this week
Where can I find that at?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just went back and rematched the whole episode

Joffrey took a drink after Tyrion poured it, before he ate the pie

Sansa and Tyrion couldn't have poisoned him

It's either lady olenna or the pie

Did Joffrey kill those doves in the pie or were they already dead from eating the pie?
Word. He took a drink before the pie came out and was perfectly fine. The cup is out of camera's view after he hands the cup to his wife and she places it on the table.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he's right tho.. i can't even defend all the "he don't have the swag, he don't look as good" type posts

but this is literally supposed to be a few days/weeks later. matter of fact it's the same damn book

how you go from a tall, blonde, straight hair clean shaven dude... to a regular size, black hair, with a 6 month beard and expect nobody to be like :mindblown:

look how many times they've done the mountain... i didn't even notice until someone said something.. look how they did tommen.. not only is it a different kid, it's actually a kid who played a completely different role just a season ago... but they all look similar

this dude is on the complete other side of the charts from the first guy.. how hard can it be to A. dye his hair B. cut his beard C. get someone in there that looks the part

don't ever fukk around with continuity.. it messes up the "movie magic"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Where can I find that at?

google thronecast season 4, it airs on a UK station called sky atlantic so you can only watch em on youtube unless you use a british VPN
for some reason you can only see the sky atlantic youtube stuff when you use a search engine, can't look directly on to their youtube channel page anymore :why:

seasons 2-3 are on this channel MsWengerBus - YouTube

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i'm not the snitching type... and to be honest... you did not include a single thing from the books, nor did you include a single thing from future episodes.....

but dammit i think we've just been spoiled
i did warn you with with two spoilers

why would you click it with even one?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i did warn you with with two spoilers

why would you click it with even one?

i think you missed the post above.. which is more so why i'm warning you instead of saying shyt... no spoilers are allowed in this thread... even with spoiler tags

i'm not mad at all.. i like shyt like that... on some look at the subtle movements and close up freeze frames... as opposed to "i read in the book......"

but i can't speak for what everyone else is gonna say around sunrise

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i think you missed the post above.. which is more so why i'm warning you instead of saying shyt... no spoilers are allowed in this thread... even with spoiler tags

i'm not mad at all.. i like shyt like that... on some look at the subtle movements and close up freeze frames... as opposed to "i read in the book......"

but i can't speak for what everyone else is gonna say around sunrise
yr right i prob just misread what the admin was saying about if it was posted earlier(which i did this afternoon) then really it's still open.

ill delete it just cause though, so edit yr first quote please

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
ENTV: Game of Thrones Actors React To The Purple Wedding

:snoop: I really feel sorry for folks who ain't caught up with the latest season or episode of GoT. I'm seeing all these news sites, news shows, & other media that DON'T cover TV show news or TV show reviews, openly talking about & spoiling the purple wedding.

:damn: I just got into GoT back in December, was the media spoiling the Red Wedding like this last June? I know it had the internet going Nutz. What about when Ned Stark's head was cut off?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
ENTV: Game of Thrones Actors React To The Purple Wedding

:snoop: I really feel sorry for folks who ain't caught up with the latest season or episode of GoT. I'm seeing all these news sites, news shows, & other media that DON'T cover TV show news or TV show reviews, openly talking about & spoiling the purple wedding.

:damn: I just got into GoT back in December, was the media spoiling the Red Wedding like this last June? I know it had the internet going Nutz. What about when Ned Stark's head was cut off?

once a something airs it is no longer a spoiler :yeshrug:

:heh: are news/media sites supposed to check that everyone who visits caught the episode before they talk about it? :mjlol:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Oblock aint do shyt. OG Lannister was entertained and fascinated by his passionate foolishness. Reminds of this

LanceStephensonWHATDwyaneWadeLaughComplain.gif

Flagrant on the way....

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
once a something airs it is no longer a spoiler :yeshrug:

:heh: are news/media sites supposed to check that everyone who visits caught the episode before they talk about it? :mjlol:

:stopitslime: Breh, I don't watch ANY of my shows live. I usually watch my shows later within a week after it airs. GoT (and Breaking Bad) are the only shows I watch where I'm forced to watch within 24 hours & avoid social media because folks are gonna spoil shyt.