Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Arya Stark just got the news that Joffrey died:

Aryadance_zps2f304a24.gif

Fred.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

It’s such a big way to start off a new season and sets a really high bar for what’s the come for the next eight episodes. Will there be more just as shocking moments?

Well let me just say this, I directed four episodes [this season] and number two [“The Lion and the Rose”] was the smallest episode. Wait till you see episode 10. The finale is really a finale. It’s not the episode after episode nine, it’s the big one.

I'm telling yall...you ain't ready. The last three episodes should be some of the best episodes in recent TV history, barring a major fukk up.

cook

Banned
Daps
Official rules regarding spoilers have been added. Hopefully this clarifies what is and isn't allowed from now on. If you spot a spoiler, please use the snitch link.

What is a spoiler? Any piece of information that has not yet been revealed. This includes but is not limited to plot turns/twists, character deaths and any other important details that could ruin the suspense of the topic being discussed.

Basic Rules
  • No spoilers in thread titles.
  • Use the spoiler tags whenever possible and be sure to label the tag as an actual spoiler. When quoting or responding to a post that has a spoiler tag, you must use a tag yourself.
  • Spoilers are not required in general threads** about older movies/shows/games. Please use caution when entering these threads if you are not familiar with the material.
**If someone starts a thread about just beginning to watch an older show, spoilers should be used

"No Spoiler" Thread Rules

1. No using spoiler tags to drop spoilers. There should be no talk of spoilers, period. Yes, the spoiler tag was invented for this purpose, but it routinely causes problems as well as being used for many other reasons besides spoilers.
  2. No discussing source material. For example, no talking about The Walking Dead Comics or the Game of Thrones' books. The "no spoiler" threads are not the place for endless comparisons. Please use the alternative spoiler friendly threads for these discussions.
  3. Discussing events from the most recently aired episode is not considered a spoiler. Don't enter a season thread if you are not caught up.

How do I use a spoiler tag?

Select the spoiler button from the drop down menu (located between the media and save buttons)

MEra3EP.png

Enter a title for your spoiler. Warn that it is indeed a spoiler.
aNeI9mp.png

Click continue, this will bring you back to your post where you can immediatly start typing your spoiler message.

Xd1eqdo.png

The above steps result in this:

Enter your spoiler here

Last edited:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Official rules regarding spoilers have been added. Hopefully this clarifies what is and isn't allowed from now on. If you spot a spoiler, please use the snitch link.

For real, I don't even like hints about whether or not the next episode will be good/bad or whether or not things get better or worse for a certain set in the future. I want to go in blank brehs. You can't talk on youtube and if you even put a characters name into google you will be destroyed in some cases simply by the autofill feature, keep the coli free brehs.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For real, I don't even like hints about whether or not the next episode will be good/bad or whether or not things get better or worse for a certain set in the future. I want to go in blank brehs. .

:what:So why the fukk even come into a discussion thread then

@cook I think we need a statute of limitations when it comes to major things happening, they can't come in a thread two days later bytchin lol dude really said he doesn't even wanna know if it was a good episode :wtf:

cook

Banned
Daps
:what:So why the fukk even come into a discussion thread then

@cook I think we need a statute of limitations when it comes to major things happening, they can't come in a thread two days later bytchin lol dude really said he doesn't even wanna know if it was a good episode :wtf:

the statue of limitations was set in the rules, anything thats been revealed on the show does not qualify as a spoiler. if someone hasn't watched the most recent episode then they should have no expectation of remaining spoiler free when entering a season thread.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
the statue of limitations was set in the rules, anything thats been revealed on the show does not qualify as a spoiler. if someone hasn't watched the most recent episode then they should have no expectation of remaining spoiler free when entering a season thread.
Give Me Some Cash :birdman: