Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:So why the fukk even come into a discussion thread then
To discuss the episodes that have aired and predictions(keyword) for the next episodes. If there is insider knowledge from the books or from interviews, just tag it. Spare those of us who like the complete blindside when a big event is about to occur. I don't want to spend the entire episode anticipating when the big moment is gonna finally happen that transforms the episode from good to epic.

Edit: I'm not talking about the previous episodes but future unaired episodes. I've been here since last night breh.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
By opening with the dogs, I wanted the dogs to have a kind of operatic quality so you have the sense that something bad is coming. Then the scene develops at the wedding feast just to make it feel like something’s coming and that it’s really going to be all about Tyrion and possibly Sansa, and that Sansa might be in danger, or that Oberyn’s behind it. Or just misdirecting, logically, the audience from what is about to occur, while at the same time carefully hiding -- in the episode, if you watch back -- sort of the progression of the murder as it takes place. In other words, you’re seeing the murderer do it and you don’t know it.

this is fukking with me on so many levels... i got to wait another 6 days to MAYBE find out who did it... even then it's a trial so who knows if it'll be known by then

meanwhile i've watched the damn episode two times in a row, slow motioned down the damn passing of the cup, and STILL can't figure out who it is

narrowed it to 2 possible people.. cause only 3 ever were within reach of that cup

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
By opening with the dogs, I wanted the dogs to have a kind of operatic quality so you have the sense that something bad is coming. Then the scene develops at the wedding feast just to make it feel like something’s coming and that it’s really going to be all about Tyrion and possibly Sansa, and that Sansa might be in danger, or that Oberyn’s behind it. Or just misdirecting, logically, the audience from what is about to occur, while at the same time carefully hiding -- in the episode, if you watch back -- sort of the progression of the murder as it takes place. In other words, you’re seeing the murderer do it and you don’t know it.

this is fukking with me on so many levels... i got to wait another 6 days to MAYBE find out who did it... even then it's a trial so who knows if it'll be known by then

meanwhile i've watched the damn episode two times in a row, slow motioned down the damn passing of the cup, and STILL can't figure out who it is

narrowed it to 2 possible people.. cause only 3 ever were within reach of that cup

That shyt got my brain all twisted...the usage of commas, verbiage, everything...I'm in a complete WTF stage right now...but I shall watch it again for the 3rd time....:sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
To discuss the episodes that have aired and predictions(keyword) for the next episodes. If there is insider knowledge from the books or from interviews, just tag it. Spare those of us who like the complete blindside when a big event is about to occur. I don't want to spend the entire episode anticipating when the big moment is gonna finally happen that transforms the episode from good to epic.

Edit: I'm not talking about the previous episodes but future unaired episodes. I've been here since last night breh.
but here's the problem, alot of you nikkas think damn near every prediction is a spoiler, you even got some dudes in here who get pissed when someone posts a gif from a PREVIEW that's already been shown on tv :mindblown: the paranoia is OD

if someone posts somethin you got a problem with just put them on the ignore list and keep it movin brehs, dont even argue with em :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was my very first thought..

then my brain took over and I got caught in the trap of all the potential culprits ...:mindblown:

I was joking but 99.99% of the wedding had a reason to kill him. Probably the one person at the wedding that didn't want to kill Joffrey, was Joffrey.

Fred.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That was my very first thought..

then my brain took over and I got caught in the trap of all the potential culprits ...:mindblown:
shyt was amazing foresight by GRRM, make joff the most unlikable character in the story over the course of 3 seasons so when he gets murked you have NO idea who did it or for what reason

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man im officaly renaming this show to ,"the game of trolls". I look forward to who is going to deliver the most fukkery every week. It seems like people on this show fukk with people just to do it. The boltons are my fav, wish they would show more of them.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but here's the problem, alot of you nikkas think damn near every prediction is a spoiler, you even got some dudes in here who get pissed when someone posts a gif from a PREVIEW that's already been shown on tv :mindblown: the paranoia is OD

if someone posts somethin you got a problem with just put them on the ignore list and keep it movin brehs, dont even argue with em :manny:

Haha I'm not on that level and I haven't argued with anyone about a spoiler they let loose in any show on this board.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Can someone explain the significance reek shaving Ramsay? Seemed like a weird time to do it. Or is just to show that reek is ramsays bytch?
it was just to show reek was a weak bytch and mentally broken. any 1/2 sane person would slice ramsey in a second

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can someone explain the significance reek shaving Ramsay? Seemed like a weird time to do it. Or is just to show that reek is ramsays bytch?

you really didnt get the meaning of that scene? Ramsey basically showing his dad what he did to Theon. The fact that he didnt kill him even with a razor to his throat speaks volumes of the use his b*stard son will be in taking the North.