Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
posting about what already happened isnt a spoiler. if someones posting shyt from the books thats going to happen then thats a spoiler. i'll look through the reports and see whats going on
Personally I'm not invested in the book or show and I don't think kodie or chewy is either :yeshrug:

Varys' Nutsack

thrown in da bushes
Daps
Reppin
?
Off topic. Wtf is going on with that gif?....that shyt seems inappropriate for having an underage girl and the animals with huge balls? :wtf:

meanwhile-in-japan-b608eb.jpg

Meanwhile-in-Japan-_tsh5.jpg

testicles-marathon-costume1.jpg

and I'm out..gotta remember the coin and "all men must die."

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
God damn, I trying to read all these comments, but these two slices of pizza I just ate is making me :flabbynsick:
right now. Aint nobody talked about when the little dwarf nikkas came out and did the show? That was the minstrel/c00nery version of dwarfs brehs. The little nikka that plays Tyrion, you can't tell me his little soul was burning when he saw that c00nery. That was no acting brehs, he was like "god damn, I am repping positively for the dwarfs, and these little nikkas come in ruin everything." {Soul slowly burning}

Other than that, good episode, now I haven't read the books so I am just speculating, :whoa: I think it was in the cake, and that joker nikka did it. I mean the way the camera zoomed in. Some one here said it was to show, the killing of a dove, that symbollically means "no peace"?:patrice:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:what: That was when Ramsey was talking about seeing jon at the wall. I was wishing Jon to body that nikka[DOUBLEPOST=1397522208][/DOUBLEPOST]when we going to see more of pawg walda :steviej:

my bad breh i thought u meant as u hope Ramsey would kill Jon.

Im the only true #TeamNightWatch so i gotta look out for my peeps

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to get a little tired of motherfukkers spoiling and then reports getting made on a consistent basis.

I'm almost willing to let the spoilers slide because if you are in a thread people excited talking about a show...EXPECT SPOILERS.

I've never understood the logic...that's like me going to a bar after a basketball game and expect NOBODY to be excited and talk about it.

Want the best advice to not get spoiled if you are not up to date? Here's an idea...don't enter the thread.

@cook @Brooklynzson

:rudy: I'm pretty sure people are reporting spoilers that come from dudes who have read the books. You can't tell people to just suck it up and deal and expect spoilers because people are excited about the show. Do your job or let someone else who knows how do it for you.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Do we know who that guy was who took Sansa Stark after Joffery's death??????
yes u dikkless b*stard, its the king's fool...Sansa saved his life in season 2 and he returned the favor[DOUBLEPOST=1397526928][/DOUBLEPOST]
This show needs a post show recap like The Talking Dead.

We need insider info, interviews, extended previews, etc etc.

I can't be waiting a whole week too see the fukkery continue!!

HBO dont need to milk viewers for some shytty post show talk like wack ass AMC does with TWD.