Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
How does him bring Roberts son make sense. What so all of Robert's b*stards look like? As far as I know, they've all been said to look like Robert.

It isn't a coincidence that Tommen is also blond haired and blue eyed[DOUBLEPOST=1397508010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Buddens ruined Stark's death for you breh? :krs:
yes he tweeted something like "they killed my nikka ned!!!!!!!" :bryan:

i was like cmon fan not everyone is on the same timezone.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn't start watching until season 2 and was fortunate enough to not have anything spoiled. When Ned died I was in complete and utter shock they would kill off a main character that early in a show's life. I've been wanting to read the books but I think I'm gonna try my best to hold off on that.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh...season 1 they showed us how Ned figured it our going through the history of Lannisters and Baratheon hair and eye colors. And they made a note to show the kid they recasted him with a number of times sitting next to Tyrion.

Are you seriously saying that Tommen is Roberts son? Do you even watch the show? :mjlol:

No, I was asking about the possibility because I didn't know if there was a definitive answer.

:ohhh: Robb can't be Ned's son because they have a different hair color
:ohhh: Margaery and Loras can't be brother and sister because they have different hair colors
:ohhh: Ramsay can't be Roose's b*stard, Roose is bald
:ohhh: Theon isn't Balon's real son, Balon's hair is grey

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
No, I was asking about the possibility because I didn't know if there was a definitive answer.

:ohhh: Robb can't be Ned's son because they have a different hair color
:ohhh: Margaery and Loras can't be brother and sister because they have different hair colors
:ohhh: Ramsay can't be Roose's b*stard, Roose is bald
:ohhh: Theon isn't Balon's real son, Balon's hair is grey
Quit while you're only slightly behind, breh :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
which house do you belong to, friend:hmm:
it's been #Starkset over here since day one :birdman:

my nikka Bern said he got problems with L-set as well so we made the connect, you can catch me on #Oblock clappin at tywin and his bytch ass set until my stark brehs make it back home :bustback: brangawd got the rocket launcher in the trunk so when he touch down......:whew:

i try to leave #targset since they aint even in the field but dont push me :ufdup:[DOUBLEPOST=1397509019][/DOUBLEPOST]
Isn't the lil brother king now?
he has to be, of course Tywin still gon be pullin the strings tho

cersei might have a lil more power now tho since tommen is still innocent :ohhh: what if she turns up on her pops?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She might even say he was in on it and throw breh in the bushes.

She might be but I don't see it. Also, how incredibly stupid of Tyrion to pick up that cup. And Cersei is gonna go nuts when she realizes Sansa's missing.

Hey the coli brehs......since we never saw Joffrey having sex with a whore, nor Sansa and Marg, and guess what?...... he died a virgin! :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@T-K-G

#JAIMEHOLMES

OFcNHfe.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She might be but I don't see it. Also, how incredibly stupid of Tyrion to pick up that cup. And Cersei is gonna go nuts when she realizes Sansa's missing.

Hey the coli brehs......since we never saw Joffrey having sex with a whore, nor Sansa and Marg, and guess what?...... he died a virgin! :banderas:

I think he was asexual. Would rather play with cross bows and shyt, than get into some puss.