Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
why don't you just post in the spoilers thread or something? :ld:
just give this nikka the boot breh :camby: nikka acted like a straight up female when dudes told him to fall back(cuz apparently he does this with every show)

even tho it's the internet i can't stomach seeing adults bytch and moan like him :scusthov:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Man, folks at work keep talking about the ep. I feel bad for folks who are catching up, they're gonna get spoiled nonstop by twitter, facebook, co-workers etc
sunday nights everyone should get off social media once 9 est rolls around

and stay up til theyve seen the episode :birdman:

i've done it ever since JOE BUDDEN spoiled ned stark for me in season 1.. :snoop:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Why don't you book dudes go the fukk back to your own book thread :wtf:

Is tommen Jaime's son? Do we have any idea? Could be that he's actually the legit heir to the throne :ehh:
How does him bring Roberts son make sense. What so all of Robert's b*stards look like? As far as I know, they've all been said to look like Robert.

It isn't a coincidence that Tommen is also blond haired and blue eyed[DOUBLEPOST=1397508010][/DOUBLEPOST]

i've done it ever since JOE BUDDEN spoiled ned stark for me in season 1.. :snoop:
Buddens ruined Stark's death for you breh? :krs:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does him bring Roberts son make sense. What so all of Robert's b*stards look like? As far as I know, they've all been said to look like Robert.

It isn't a coincidence that Tommen is also blond haired and blue eyed

I don't really know, dude. The kid has been on screen for under 10 seconds total the entire series and been recast three times. I'm not even sure what he looks like. Also, maybe you have determining genetic background from appearance down to a science but the rest of the world doesn't.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
y'all talking shyt on jaime when he will prob be able to kill half the cast again by seasons end
unless he gets a crossbow attachment for his stump Jaime aint murkin shyt :bryan:

useless piece of shyt buddens
:buttons: u mad?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I don't really know, dude. The kid has been on screen for under 10 seconds total the entire series and been recast three times. I'm not even sure what he looks like. Also, maybe you have determining genetic background from appearance down to a science but the rest of the world doesn't.
Uhhh...season 1 they showed us how Ned figured it our going through the history of Lannisters and Baratheon hair and eye colors. And they made a note to show the kid they recasted him with a number of times sitting next to Tyrion.

Are you seriously saying that Tommen is Roberts son? Do you even watch the show? :mjlol: