Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@T-K-G

#JAIMEHOLMES

OFcNHfe.gif
iWkaQ45Nwf4br.gif

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

give me 5 mins, ffs this forum :laff::dead:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Answer my questions like a civil fukking human being, breh. Next time dap and rep me and keep it moving.
I tried to explain it to you exactly how they explained it to us, and you give me that cynical ass bullshyt post with all the smilies. I don't have the time to sit your ass down and explain it any further, you simple fukk. Be skeptical all you want, but what I said is right.

:camby:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
All book readers line up... I wanna ignore every single one of you guys. I see every post you guys make as a potential spoiler. Just leave us T.V only people alone, we really hate you guys and I swear on the old gods , new gods, god of light, god of darkness, every single tree with a face, and hordor that I'll burn a leech for every single one of you guys...
I've read the books and I really don't see the point of posting spoilers from the book in this thread. I would probably lose interest if I had major events spoiled for me. I like reading the random speculation like everyone else but for someone who is in the know to confirm it and ruin the suspense is lame.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've read the books and I really don't see the point of posting spoilers from the book in this thread. I would probably lose interest if I had major events spoiled for me. I like reading the random speculation like everyone else but for someone who is in the know to confirm it and ruin the suspense is lame.
word. it's like a mixture of trolls and nikkas who went on wiki-spoilers who are fukking the thread up

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This thread is classic and has gotten me much more into GOT, too many of yall to name but I'll be dapping as I catch up on posts.

I don’t know if I've ever come across a television show or movie where people were so eager to point out the fact that they've read the literature it is based on. I've heard people drop spoilers for no apparent reason other than the fact that they wanted to be acknowledged as someone who has read the books.

Last week I’m talking to a colleague who I know is a fan of GOT so I ask her if she caught the season 4 premier. She immediately hits me with the :usure:talkin bout “oh, no I don’t watch the TV show, I read the books” looking at me like I’m Reek or some shyt. She follows this up with “you’re one of the people I made fun of who was surprised during the Red Wedding” as if experiencing the element of surprise is an L :yeshrug:.

Act like spending a few dollars at Chapters makes you highborn brehs.....
:camby:

:mjlol: