Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to explain it to you exactly how they explained it to us, and you give me that cynical ass bullshyt post with all the smilies. I don't have the time to sit your ass down and explain it any further, you simple fukk. Be skeptical all you want, but what I said is right.

:camby:

I was playing around. Let's sit back relax sip some cognac and converse about the show we mutually enjoy.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
but Bran aint no ordinary nikka :shaq:

watch my dawg hop out the lab like mewtwo and flip westeros upside down
Mewtwo_gif_2_by_MirraW301.gif

#GAWDBODY_BRAN_AKA_BRANTWO

qalEH0K.gif

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
why don't you just post in the spoilers thread or something? :ld:
I said I wouldn't post in this thread. Too many fatherless fags followers who just dap anything hexagram related. The only people I like on this site are kliq members and the enemies of the kliq who handle beef face to face not crying to you like hex does. I can stand on my own feet and take a banning. Just make it site wise and permanently. Too the clueless who can't watch an episode without being high or drunk, one of the killers revealed themselves plainly last night.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Imagine if Omar epps(just a example) was john snow ?? They shytting on us in everything man..

yooooo :dead:

this nikka said imagine omar epps as john snow

:mjlol:

:russ: im fukking dying, i been tryna read thru this thread befpre replying but this shyt stopped me dead in my tracks

lighten up son its not that serious!!

Omar epps :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Y'all really gonna spend the next 6 days crying for an @obarth review tho? :patrice:

I feel bad for @obarth now, dudes expect a review for everything and right away. My nikka can't even enjoy a show anymore without dudes demanding a review 2 mins after the show finishes like he's Siskel and Ebert :russ:

And lord forbid if the review doesn't live up to expectations, these shark nikkas will turn on him in a heartbeat.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I feel bad for @obarth now, dudes expect a review for everything and right away. My nikka can't even enjoy a show anymore without dudes demanding a review 2 mins after the show finishes like he's Siskel and Ebert :russ:

And lord forbid if the review doesn't live up to expectations, these shark nikkas will turn on him in a heartbeat.
:pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
#GAWDBODY_BRAN_AKA_BRANTWO

qalEH0K.gif
WHO GON STOP US HAAAAAANH :banderas:

BranGawd gon show up with the

1386611327_point_large.gif

he's the Tetsuo/Akira of this shyt
tumblr_n2agsoS4vi1tt3pduo1_400.gif

:banderas: this nikka is gonna be fukking omnipotent just peekin at nikkas from the treetops....and just think about that brehs it literally doesn't matter when something happened he can look at anything that went down in the past and know the truth abouth EVERYTHING

fukk a red god and his witch

bow down to my nikka Brandalf the White :blessed:

gandalf-the-white-o.gif

#ProfessorBranXavier #BrandalfTheWhite #BranTwo :blessed: even comin up with names for this nikka is amazing :wow:

Last edited: