Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Was kind of a slow episode for a minute, No adventures of Arya and The Hound (would be the g.o.a.t. spinoff btw)

fukk happen to theon? Damn homie. In season 2 you was...still a scrub.This nikka did all that to theon for nothing. talk about having shytty luck.They turned this dude into Hodor cause of a miscommunication. Shouldn't of went against his "real brother" Gawd Starke. fukk Theon and anyone who loves him, he burned dem boys.

Stannis daughter got a life sentence in prison for being born with a skin condition. That's fukked up. All she missing is the slot where they slide food through. Chick like 7 years old and in solitary watching people get burned alive and still got her spirits up.Shes a trooper.

Told yall last season Tywin of the ether put granny in her place and she wanted to give him them old draws
now she on some "come be happy with me" and he still like "nah" Tywin was the only person with a scowl in every scene in the wedding. Dude always got the :birdman: face. Even when the prince was trying to slander him to his face.

Cersei died everytime dude hit her with that "former queen" slander. Retarded bytch was giving orders like she still had power.

Loras hit jamie with that shyt that let your soul burn slow on some I have her and don't want her but you want her and can't have her. I might be gay but I ain't fukking my family :umad:

I hope shae is really gone. bytch what part of Tywin will kill you if he knows we're fukking around are you not understanding? Only a real hoe would risk her life for some dikk. See what I did there. :youngsabo:

Joffrey really was retarded.Don't know if it was the inbreeding or just a trait he inherited from Cersei. Got a sword as a gift and a book as gift.Test the sword on the book, it makes sense. This wedding has had too much amusement. I aint having that shyt. Bring out the midgets parading around in costumes putting on a show for amusement. nikka what? :wtf: Dude used his last dying breath to blame Tyrion for killing him. Gotta respect him being an @sshole and pulling a dikk move all the way to the end. He never forgave them bytch slaps. I wanted Arya to kill him in the 1v1 but I'll accept this. I think it was the cake that did him in.

This dude joffery don't have one scene in 4 seasons where you can even think of liking him.Dude who played joffrey was an amazing actor,fukking amazing. Dude personified being a dikk at every turn, even had the smug @sshole grin when he screwed people over

Joffrey was dikkhead to the very last second :outbackcac:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Why don't you book dudes go the fukk back to your own book thread :wtf:

I suppose that all the people that keep making this comment will refrain from asking @obarth for a review or dapping his posts. And will also stop asking for clarity on issues that have been blatantly stated in the show :smugfavre:

Is tommen Jaime's son? Do we have any idea? Could be that he's actually the legit heir to the throne :ehh:

Ooops, guess not :smugfavre:

Yes. Tommen is Jaime's son. All 3 Joffrey, Tommen, Myrcella, are known to be Jaime's because Cersei admitted it, plus the color of their hair. They don't have Baratheon traits

P.S. just playing with you about the book shyt....its annoying to some of us too. But some of yall need to stop treating the word "book" like a 4 letter word. 95% of the time that people use that word in this thread it has nothing to do with any actual book plot points, and the few times it slips through there is usually only a minor spoiler. The people posting major spoilers are NOT the regular posters from this thread who have read them, it is trolls trying to piss you off

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the man who fought ned stark and killed his men on the streets of kings landing got his hand chopped off

the man who betrayed him and ordered the gold cloaks to kill ned starks other men is now in the nights watch(janos slynt)

the little fakkit who ordered ned's head cut off is now dead.

moral of the story, everybody who fukked with the honorable ned stark got karma coming for they ass

littlefinger, tywin, cersei, pycelle.......:ufdup:
breh they aint ready for this :banderas: Ned dying was the ultimate "leech in fire" every single person who fukked with that man is catching monumental L's at this point :ohlawd:

Watching last night's ep again, early on Jamie and Tyrion are eating and Jamie knocks over his wine glass and is frustrated. Tyrion pours his own glass out on the table and says "It's only wine!"

foreshadowing :banderas:
i always found tyrions interactions with jaime kinda dope, the most hated son and the most loved son (now extremely humbled) chillin, to me that's mostly showing how jaime is damn near tyrion status now and how tyrions tryna help him cope with it :yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iNAiwilOiPoqb.gif

:to:

That part had me :dead: because why they had to keep reminding us that he ain't got no d!ck no more.

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I texted my sister in law to make sure she's drinking a glass of wine while watching the episode. I'm like :smugbiden: