Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think Dontos just realised that with her husband being the one to be blamed...Sansa would be in EVEN more peril in Kings Landing than she usually is. He is just trying to repay his debt to her i believe. He was there because he is Joffrey's jester and was just doing a show. The Tyrells dont care about Sansa per se...she would have just been a casualty in a grander scheme. All the signs lead to the Tyrells doing this. But we won't know for sure and Littlefinger could be behind the scenes as usual.
Nah breh, Dontos is definitely in on it. He shows up and tells Sansa, "if you want to live, you have to leave with me now". This is before Joffrey is fully dead and many still thought he was just choking. He knew Joffrey was poisoned and was looking to make a move before the chaos settled.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think Dontos just realised that with her husband being the one to be blamed...Sansa would be in EVEN more peril in Kings Landing than she usually is. He is just trying to repay his debt to her i believe. He was there because he is Joffrey's jester and was just doing a show. The Tyrells dont care about Sansa per se...she would have just been a casualty in a grander scheme. All the signs lead to the Tyrells doing this. But we won't know for sure and Littlefinger could be behind the scenes as usual.

I was wondering....can Wargs control dragons? Is there levels to that shyt?
no idea :sadcam: dragons and white walkers are the only magical creatures we've seen so far and no one said anything about being to do ANYTHING with them except take that L :bryan: (Sam DID catch that white walker body tho :leon:)

but Bran aint no ordinary nikka :shaq:

watch my dawg hop out the lab like mewtwo and flip westeros upside down
Mewtwo_gif_2_by_MirraW301.gif

Daps
im not saying that those deaths wouldn't be good for stannis's goal

im saying that those nikkas aren't dyin cuz of that dumbass leech parlor trick she pulled on that nikka, the shyt with Robb was gonna happen REGARDLESS of those leeches cuz robb was a dumbass, Joff was destined to get got with all of the threats they allowed in king's landing for the wedding ESPECIALLY after how they killed robb, nobody is gonna respect a truce with the lannisters at a wedding now.

if they died in some extraordinary way then i would've believed in that spell but the way they died was extrememly regular given the age they live in breh :yeshrug: yall take Joff dying as a win they same way starkset takes dying as a win but the difference is that yall legitimately think that yall played a direct part in the killing when you didn't :bryan:

also :salute: to @Adam3000 for trying to fight the good fight, i expected more nikkas to get wild BEFORE the purple wedding in anticipation, but nikkas startin to type wild shyt afterwards to hint at minor shyt :what: i dont get it

So that's nah. You'll have done other excuse when Baelon meets his maker (and this isn't a spoiler, I haven't read the books or anything on the net, he's the final leech, that's the only reason I'm saying this). :bryan:

And I'm #StarkSet #WolfGang all day, but I can't ignore the W's the Lord of Light is catching. God help us if she gets wind of the Young Goon, Bran The Thinker, Jon Snow, or Rickon the Gawd the point she uses that Kings's Blood to get at us.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh, Dontos is definitely in on it. He shows up and tells Sansa, "if you want to live, you have to leave with me now". This is before Joffrey is fully dead and many still thought he was just choking. He knew Joffrey was poisoned and was looking to make a move before the chaos settled.
Anything is possible, but i just dont see it, its not adding up. Dontos really isn't even that much of player to my knowledge for anyone to clue him in on anything.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Pp6dDUN.jpg

man Jaime was looking super :flabbynsick: last night. time to file the papers...

YOOOO :hovlaff: please @3Rivers or somebody put the :flabbynsick: face on this nikka in this gif :dead: nikka couldn't even get a good stride without his right hand :heh: last time he talked to his son he got ethered :bryan: jesus i hope they fall back on jaime scenes for an episode or two i can't handle seeing him become this broken so quickly :mjlol:[DOUBLEPOST=1397505139][/DOUBLEPOST]
So that's nah. You'll have done other excuse when Baelon meets his maker (and this isn't a spoiler, I haven't read the books or anything on the net, he's the final leech, that's the only reason I'm saying this). :bryan:

And I'm #StarkSet #WolfGang all day, but I can't ignore the W's the Lord of Light is catching. God help us if she gets wind of the Young Goon, Bran The Thinker, Jon Snow, or Rickon the Gawd the point she uses that Kings's Blood to get at us.
if a shadow baby murks him, i'll give stannis props :yeshrug: anything less is pure coincidence

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you book dudes go the fukk back to your own book thread :wtf:

Is tommen Jaime's son? Do we have any idea? Could be that he's actually the legit heir to the throne :ehh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Is tommen Jaime's son? Do we have any idea? Could be that he's actually the legit heir to the throne :ehh:
forreal

i've read the damn book, anything i've posted is towards the episode but these motherfukkers are going further down the line

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Anything is possible, but i just dont see it, its not adding up. Dontos really isn't even that much of player to my knowledge for anyone to clue him in on anything.
Dontos isn't the mastermind, he's a pawn working for a bigger character.[DOUBLEPOST=1397505508][/DOUBLEPOST]

i think all 3 kids are Jaime's.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sigur Ros getting coins chucked at them though :lolbron:

And people thinking Joffrey singing in the end credits:lolbron:

Thats Sigur Ros brehs. @satam55 says Who? Sigur Ros :jawalrus:

:beli: The old version from Season 2 is still better. And the "A Lannister Always Pays His Debts" track that was introduced last season shyts on both of them:

[Game of Thrones OST Season 3] A Lannister Always Pays His Debts