Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This is what I don't get about yall Stannis Stans

If some damn leeches could kill people, why in the fukk wouldn't they just kill all their enemies that way? Why does Melisandre want to burn Gendry if all she needs to do is leech some of his blood? Seems kind of dumb doesn't it? Wouldn't it be easier to throw some leeches on Stannis and use them to kill Tommen, Cersei, Tywin, and Myrcella? While she's at it, leech out anyone who wont bend the knee to Stannis

Answer: Because the leeches are a parlor trick, they didn't do anything

The shadow baby was a true work of magic/lord of light, but they can't make more of those because Stannis had his "fire" drained by them according to Mel, and is too weak. The leeches are a gimmick, a smokescreen. Or else Gendry never would have been condemned to burn

Bow down Stannis Stans, accept reality

:lolbron: they are like catholic folks

the red god works in mysterious ways :troll:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
anybody that saw Bran this episode and still aint got a healthy fear of him...:ufdup:

my man out here turning into a wolf and eating raw deers.:mjpls:

WHEN I TOLD nikkaS BRANGAWD and rickon were gonna come back like jordan wearin the 4-5 they shytted on me :pacspit:

im tellin yall rickon gon come thru like :cape:

Brangawd gon emerge from the crack smoke and start breakin nikkas entire armies in half
Dumbledore_fighting_the_Inferi.gif.gif

yall gon respect this starkset whether you like it or not :ufdup:

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:

That nikka was PISSED. Someone just embarrassed him and his family in front of all of WESTEROS
I was wondering about that actually. Tywin might be cruel, but he isn't a stupid man. He is fiercely devoted to his family as well. The Lannister name means a lot to him. The only son worth a dam in the grand scheme of things is a dwarf who killed the love of his life at birth. Jaime should have been that son, but with o ambition, no right hand, and Cersei leading him on for nasty incest sex, he is a lost cause. He LOATHES Joffrey and realizes that he is crazy and stupid....a dangerous combination for a King. I don't see Tywin in the long run allowing Joffrey's madness to continue....the Lannisters stand to lose too much from it. So even though he hates Tyrion....it is still his son...and I can't imagine he enjoyed seeing his petulant grandson embarrassing his heir like that. At the end of the day, Joffrey being killed angers him, but not because he loves Joffrey...but because it makes his house look WEAK. He is also going broke again and doesnt like this turn of events so soon after the war "ended".

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Those of you who think it was Cersei or the Tyrells, you have to then make the second link to why they would save Sansa ushered out? The poisoning and Dontos showing up are connected, it wasn't a coincidence. Therefore, it couldn't have been Cersei or the Tyrells b/c why would either of them care for the safety of Sansa?

This is definitely a job by Littlefinger or Oberyn. Only two I can see wanting Joffrey dead AND Sansa alive. You can't have one without the other.
I think Dontos just realised that with her husband being the one to be blamed...Sansa would be in EVEN more peril in Kings Landing than she usually is. He is just trying to repay his debt to her i believe. He was there because he is Joffrey's jester and was just doing a show. The Tyrells dont care about Sansa per se...she would have just been a casualty in a grander scheme. All the signs lead to the Tyrells doing this. But we won't know for sure and Littlefinger could be behind the scenes as usual.
WHEN I TOLD nikkaS BRANGAWD and rickon were gonna come like jordan wearin the 4-5 they shytted one me :pacspit:

im tellin yall rickon gon come thru like :cape:

Brangawd gon emerge from the crack smoke and start breakin nikkas entire armies in half
Dumbledore_fighting_the_Inferi.gif.gif

yall gon respect this starkset whether you like it or not :ufdup:
I was wondering....can Wargs control dragons? Is there levels to that shyt?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I thought Old Ghis (Empire) was based off of Carthage?
Yeah I meant to say Egypt and Greece not Greece and Rome. Ghis has the culture of Egypt(the architecture, the way people dress etc.) but the Unsullied legions are similar to Greek hoplites. And both Greece and Egypt were dominant civilizations before Rome(Valyria).

But you're right, Carthage also "fits". Valyria and Ghis had a Punic Wars situation going on.

The thing to remember is that GRRM always creates a mix of cultures. There's never just one influence. The Faith of the Seven for instance is obviously the counterpart of Christianity, yet the whole Mother/Maiden/Crone thing from the Pagan religions is incorporated. Or the Ironborn who are clearly based on the Vikings. Yet the North is also steeped in Viking culture and tradition.

calh45

Cal
Daps
You're a fukking moron if you think that is what killed him.

*DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO POISONED WHO*

They even made sure to include the scene with Olenna fidgeting with Sansa's necklace thing before all that went down. They even made sure to show her in the show sitting closest to Joffrey and Margaery's right before he took his final sip. Stop being stupid. In the book Margaery didn't drink from it. Mace professed outrage that she COULD HAVE drank from it, but as far as I know that's all that happened. I think Olenna knew the right time to slip it in the goblet, anyways. She's not exactly a moron.. When everyone was already drunk and their attention was elsewhere. Stop being stupid.

:birdman:

:patrice:Imma just take my L and go home.

tumblr_n3quj0KOUl1qmkekxo1_500.gif

:yeshrug:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
This was a win and loss for #LanSet

1. We don't hold the throne now
2. We finally got Joffrey off the team. Good riddance. He was a disgrace :pacspit:

Jaime is still getting sonned whenever he shows his face :laff:

Cersei about to get her man stolen from the hulk :laff:

Why they gotta assume it was Tyrion that offed Joffrey :damn:

It's looking like TyWIN is gonna have to set the fam straight once again :smh:

Did anybody notice how the pie moved after Joffrey cut it? What was the deal with that?

EDIT: Just read some responses. Some of yall really think Cersei would go that far and kill Joff :what:

I got a strong feeling that it was the pie that got him