Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol, nah, I'm saying you keep acting like it's coincidental that the usurper's called out when the Stannis threw those leeches in the fire got killed. If the last name gets got, will you still try to diminish the W's the Lord of Light is catching, or nah?
im not saying that those deaths wouldn't be good for stannis's goal

im saying that those nikkas aren't dyin cuz of that dumbass leech parlor trick she pulled on that nikka, the shyt with Robb was gonna happen REGARDLESS of those leeches cuz robb was a dumbass, Joff was destined to get got with all of the threats they allowed in king's landing for the wedding ESPECIALLY after how they killed robb, nobody is gonna respect a truce with the lannisters at a wedding now.

if they died in some extraordinary way then i would've believed in that spell but the way they died was extrememly regular given the age they live in breh :yeshrug: yall take Joff dying as a win they same way starkset takes dying as a win but the difference is that yall legitimately think that yall played a direct part in the killing when you didn't :bryan:

also :salute: to @Adam3000 for trying to fight the good fight, i expected more nikkas to get wild BEFORE the purple wedding in anticipation, but nikkas startin to type wild shyt afterwards to hint at minor shyt :what: i dont get it

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I think it was that c*nt Little Finger:patrice:

I bet Sansa is on a boat on her way to The Vale right now:russ:
0lcDykL.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Braavos is obviously Venice, not ancient Greece.
- Valyria is a cross between Egypt and Ancient Rome
- The Ghis Empire(and their descendants) was a cross between ancient Greece and ancient Rome
- the Dothraki are more like the Huns or other steppe people than the Mongols. The only things they share with the Mongols is that they are nomads and the Khal/Khan title.

The thing to remember is that, especially in Essos, we only witness a few factions. That doesn't mean that there aren't others. Peep the scene in Vaes Dothrak in the first book. There you see architecture from dozens and dozens of civillizations. And the Dothraki have only been prominent for hundreds of years. Westeros is a backwater but Essos is way bigger and more diverse than that.

For whatever it's worth...

I thought Old Ghis (Empire) was based off of Carthage?

Missed last night's episode :sadcam:, I need to get HBO, after watching all first three seasons last week, I'm addicted :sadcam:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Late pass, why did they get ole boy from Treme to play Daario? I hated that dude on Treme. I thought he was a musician that just started acting. I cant fux with Khaleesi till she feed that dude to the dragons. :camby:
the OG Daario with the devilish good looks bounced to do a "The Transporter" prequel or some shyt.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was kind of a slow episode for a minute, No adventures of Arya and The Hound (would be the g.o.a.t. spinoff btw)

fukk happen to theon? Damn homie. In season 2 you was...still a scrub.This nikka did all that to theon for nothing. talk about having shytty luck.They turned this dude into Hodor cause of a miscommunication. Shouldn't of went against his "real brother" Gawd Starke. fukk Theon and anyone who loves him, he burned dem boys.

Stannis daughter got a life sentence in prison for being born with a skin condition. That's fukked up. All she missing is the slot where they slide food through. Chick like 7 years old and in solitary watching people get burned alive and still got her spirits up.Shes a trooper.

Told yall last season Tywin of the ether put granny in her place and she wanted to give him them old draws
now she on some "come be happy with me" and he still like "nah" Tywin was the only person with a scowl in every scene in the wedding. Dude always got the :birdman: face. Even when the prince was trying to slander him to his face.

Cersei died everytime dude hit her with that "former queen" slander. Retarded bytch was giving orders like she still had power.

Loras hit jamie with that shyt that let your soul burn slow on some I have her and don't want her but you want her and can't have her. I might be gay but I ain't fukking my family :umad:

I hope shae is really gone. bytch what part of Tywin will kill you if he knows we're fukking around are you not understanding? Only a real hoe would risk her life for some dikk. See what I did there. :youngsabo:

Joffrey really was retarded.Don't know if it was the inbreeding or just a trait he inherited from Cersei. Got a sword as a gift and a book as gift.Test the sword on the book, it makes sense. This wedding has had too much amusement. I aint having that shyt. Bring out the midgets parading around in costumes putting on a show for amusement. nikka what? :wtf: Dude used his last dying breath to blame Tyrion for killing him. Gotta respect him being an @sshole and pulling a dikk move all the way to the end. He never forgave them bytch slaps. I wanted Arya to kill him in the 1v1 but I'll accept this. I think it was the cake that did him in.

This dude joffery don't have one scene in 4 seasons where you can even think of liking him.Dude who played joffrey was an amazing actor,fukking amazing. Dude personified being a dikk at every turn, even had the smug @sshole grin when he screwed people over.

But now the Lannisters owe the Tyrells because they paid off their debts.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
- Braavos is obviously Venice, not ancient Greece.
- Valyria is a cross between Egypt and Ancient Rome
- The Ghis Empire(and their descendants) was a cross between ancient Greece and ancient Rome
- the Dothraki are more like the Huns or other steppe people than the Mongols. The only things they share with the Mongols is that they are nomads and the Khal/Khan title.

The thing to remember is that, especially in Essos, we only witness a few factions. That doesn't mean that there aren't others. Peep the scene in Vaes Dothrak in the first book. There you see architecture from dozens and dozens of civillizations. And the Dothraki have only been prominent for hundreds of years. Westeros is a backwater but Essos is way bigger and more diverse than that.

For whatever it's worth...
Braavos is like Sparta.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This is what I don't get about yall Stannis Stans

If some damn leeches could kill people, why in the fukk wouldn't they just kill all their enemies that way? Why does Melisandre want to burn Gendry if all she needs to do is leech some of his blood? Seems kind of dumb doesn't it? Wouldn't it be easier to throw some leeches on Stannis and use them to kill Tommen, Cersei, Tywin, and Myrcella? While she's at it, leech out anyone who wont bend the knee to Stannis

Answer: Because the leeches are a parlor trick, they didn't do anything

The shadow baby was a true work of magic/lord of light, but they can't make more of those because Stannis had his "fire" drained by them according to Mel, and is too weak. The leeches are a gimmick, a smokescreen. Or else Gendry never would have been condemned to burn

Bow down Stannis Stans, accept reality

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
This thread is classic and has gotten me much more into GOT, too many of yall to name but I'll be dapping as I catch up on posts.

I don’t know if I've ever come across a television show or movie where people were so eager to point out the fact that they've read the literature it is based on. I've heard people drop spoilers for no apparent reason other than the fact that they wanted to be acknowledged as someone who has read the books.

Last week I’m talking to a colleague who I know is a fan of GOT so I ask her if she caught the season 4 premier. She immediately hits me with the :usure:talkin bout “oh, no I don’t watch the TV show, I read the books” looking at me like I’m Reek or some shyt. She follows this up with “you’re one of the people I made fun of who was surprised during the Red Wedding” as if experiencing the element of surprise is an L :yeshrug:.

Act like spending a few dollars at Chapters makes you highborn brehs.....
:camby: