Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Was kind of a slow episode for a minute, No adventures of Arya and The Hound (would be the g.o.a.t. spinoff btw)

fukk happen to theon? Damn homie. In season 2 you was...still a scrub.This nikka did all that to theon for nothing. talk about having shytty luck.They turned this dude into Hodor cause of a miscommunication. Shouldn't of went against his "real brother" Gawd Starke. fukk Theon and anyone who loves him, he burned dem boys.

Stannis daughter got a life sentence in prison for being born with a skin condition. That's fukked up. All she missing is the slot where they slide food through. Chick like 7 years old and in solitary watching people get burned alive and still got her spirits up.Shes a trooper.

Told yall last season Tywin of the ether put granny in her place and she wanted to give him them old draws
now she on some "come be happy with me" and he still like "nah" Tywin was the only person with a scowl in every scene in the wedding. Dude always got the :birdman: face. Even when the prince was trying to slander him to his face.

Cersei died everytime dude hit her with that "former queen" slander. Retarded bytch was giving orders like she still had power.

Loras hit jamie with that shyt that let your soul burn slow on some I have her and don't want her but you want her and can't have her. I might be gay but I ain't fukking my family :umad:

I hope shae is really gone. bytch what part of Tywin will kill you if he knows we're fukking around are you not understanding? Only a real hoe would risk her life for some dikk. See what I did there. :youngsabo:

Joffrey really was retarded.Don't know if it was the inbreeding or just a trait he inherited from Cersei. Got a sword as a gift and a book as gift.Test the sword on the book, it makes sense. This wedding has had too much amusement. I aint having that shyt. Bring out the midgets parading around in costumes putting on a show for amusement. nikka what? :wtf: Dude used his last dying breath to blame Tyrion for killing him. Gotta respect him being an a$$hole and pulling a dikk move all the way to the end. He never forgave them bytch slaps. I wanted Arya to kill him in the 1v1 but I'll accept this. I think it was the cake that did him in.

This dude joffery don't have one scene in 4 seasons where you can even think of liking him.Dude who played joffrey was an amazing actor,fukking amazing. Dude personified being a dikk at every turn, even had the smug a$$hole grin when he screwed people over.

calh45

Cal
Daps
:usure:

I read SoS pretty recently. :camby:

:comeon:

In the book ole boy got killed from the same wine cup that Margaery drank from while drinking wine that other people drank. That shyt don't even make sense. You'd have to be a poison ninja to pull that shyt off. In the show he got killed by the pie. Simple and effective

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
yea i saw him in the season previews & such...so i'm assuming now is where his role will come into play. Once Melisandre hears that Joffrey's dead, she's now really gonna groom Gendry up to be that dude.

Maybe it was Melisandre who got that poison in there for Joffrey somehow. :lupe:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:comeon:

In the book ole boy got killed from the same wine cup that Margaery drank from while drinking wine that other people drank. That shyt don't even make sense. You'd have to be a poison ninja to pull that shyt off. In the show he got killed by the pie. Simple and effective
You're a fukking moron if you think that is what killed him.

*DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO POISONED WHO*

They even made sure to include the scene with Olenna fidgeting with Sansa's necklace thing before all that went down. They even made sure to show her in the show sitting closest to Joffrey and Margaery's right before he took his final sip. Stop being stupid. In the book Margaery didn't drink from it. Mace professed outrage that she COULD HAVE drank from it, but as far as I know that's all that happened. I think Olenna knew the right time to slip it in the goblet, anyways. She's not exactly a moron.. When everyone was already drunk and their attention was elsewhere. Stop being stupid.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
iNAiwilOiPoqb.gif

:to:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Late pass, why did they get ole boy from Treme to play Daario? I hated that dude on Treme. I thought he was a musician that just started acting. I cant fux with Khaleesi till she feed that dude to the dragons. :camby:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Tywin wants what's best for his family. Always putting them in the best position to win. He's been carrying this dysfunctional family.

Jaime wants to stay in the same position instead of moving up because of his obsession with this sister.:snoop:

Tyrion is blessed to be able to get some of the baddest women in the kingdom but instead he keeps falling for these whores.:snoop:

Now Cersei's accusing Tyrion of murder.:snoop:

tumblr_msc9csz4wJ1sh28k6o1_500.gif