Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its bout be some real murder shyt in these fantasy streets. Anybody could get it. Ty Dolla $ will see to it.
wpid-owes-me-o.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Sigur Rós - The Rains of Castamere

The rendition of the RoC during the credits of tonights episode.

Funny how this is used for both Lannister triumphs as well as L's. Fitting. Over-confidence and arrogance always come back to bite you in the ass.

Yes now the rains...weep over his halls...and not a soooouul to hear....:lolbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Those of you thinking it was Cersei or Tywin are crazy. Tywin is all about legacy and Lannister dominance, and Cersei has always shown a tremendous love for her kids. Remember she was ferocious over Joffery's safety when Stannis came to town, or when Tyrion shipped her daughter off to highgarden she was crazy mad and threatened Tyrion's life. That was no act when she held Joff in her arms as he died, she wouldn't kill her own kids.

You need to look at the Tyrell's or Oberin or the red lady who rides with Stannis.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
putting me with those fakkits from Lannisterset? I rep King Stannis Baratheon, protector of the realm and the one true king of Westeros, nikkas gonna pretend the leeches spell isn't responsible for this? :what: you all saw what happens to the infidels :ufdup:

:what: so you negged me for that "fukk stannis" post i made a while ago?

my bad breh, but you gotta admit the timing of that neg was weird as hell :rudy:

and you nikkas keep brining up stannis being the true king to starkset brehs like we give a fukk :childplease: that iron throne shyt ended the second Robb's dumb-simp ass got murked, nobody else in starkset wanted that throne at all :yeshrug: we just want the Lannisters to burn :demonic: so we can go back to The Fell and feast on infinite snow crab meats :ohlawd::blessed:

argue that throne shyt with targ/lan-set :camby:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't Cersei bout to murk herself, her son and whole set of bishes when Stannis was about to bust them doors?

That was right before she thought they were going to be killed by Stannis, so she wanted her and her kids to go out on her terms and not suffer.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It was Tyrion, brehs, or at least he knew about it all along. Otherwise, there is no way he's that submissive to Joffrey's demands. Gotta make it look like he would never do that to a king.

Are y'all forgetting about this?

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
At least you show your face the rest of the L goons no where to be seen. Guess they heard winter is coming and got scuuuuurred #starkset

I admit we suffered a setback. Rest Up Joffrey Joe. The realest to do it with no fukks given

pour-out-liquor-o.gif

But we still 96 72-10 Bulls status. You stankset bums still at the starting line. #WheresRickon?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
oh and I got to do it

Get married Breh's :dead:

BlJmKOXIIAAAYnN.jpg:large

Sohh, every wedding is like this in Westeros? :heh:
Reincar would be a fukking gawd in Westeros :hovlaff: i can just imagine him at both of these weddings right after the deaths in the background like
"get married brehs :umad:"

Jamie don't want them problems breh, all I remember from the promo is Oberyn looking like a ninja doing all sorts of acrobatic types of fighting :banderas:
:banderas: the fukk lucky lefty gon do when #Oblock hit him wit that Shadow Clone Jutsu