Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Starkset we in this bytch!

We finally got one of those motherfukkers!

EJ46aYf.gif

6jlemr.jpg

Even though I read spoilers on accident and knew it was coming..........that death looked painful

:blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i was gonna make this my avi before the show aired just to subliminally get at those nikkas beforehand(and before anyone starts bytchin lets not pretend that you would've came to any conclusion based on a random nikka changing his avi :aicmon: hindsight is 20/20)

ended up watching the episode at my girls house tho, she hates joffery but was still screaming cuz of how "gruesome" it looked :lolbron:

if only she knew how much more grimy it was in the book :banderas:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm talking about this one handed fella. He still has his sense of humor about him but running from pillar to post with Brienne has changed him. He's not a dikkhead anymore.
but he's still trying to smash his sister...

like he's actually putting effort towards getting his sisters draws :dead:

and iirc i dont remember him showing any remorse towards Brandon :patrice:

so that nikka still gotta die :camby:

and :salute: to @Adam3000 and @Malik for bringing up the warging to direwolves angle yea im also kind of upset that the show basically ignored that shyt completely but if you think about it how would they be able to fit those random scenes in the show so tv nikkas understood what the fukk they were seeing? :manny: it is what it is

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Some vague hints, but no spoilers:

Game Of Thrones Season 4 - The Purple Wedding Explained

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If only we could have experienced this word for word on screen brehs :ohlawd:

Joffrey began to claw at his throat, his nails tearing
bloody gouges in the flesh.
Beneath the skin, the muscles stood out hard as stone. Prince
Tommen was screaming and crying.
He is going to die, Tyrion realized. He felt curiously calm, though pandemonium raged all
about him. They were pounding Joff on the back again, but his face was only growing darker.
Dogs were barking, children were wailing, men were shouting useless advice at each other. Half
the wedding guests were on their feet, some shoving at each other for a better view, others
rushing for the doors in their haste to get away.
Ser Meryn pried the king’s mouth open to jam a spoon down his throat. As he did, the boy’s
eyes met Tyrion’s. He has Jaime’s eyes. Only he had never seen Jaime look so scared. The boy’s
only thirteen. Joffrey was making a dry clacking noise, trying to speak. His eyes bulged white
with terror, and he lifted a hand... reaching for his uncle, or pointing... Is he begging my
forgiveness, or does he think I can save him? “Noooo,” Cersei wailed, “Father help him,
someone help him, my son, my son...”
:banderas: having jaime there did increase the amount of ether tho so i aint mad

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Reincar would be a fukking gawd in Westeros :hovlaff: i can just imagine him at both of these weddings right after the deaths in the background like
"get married brehs :umad:"

nikka would pop up like keenan ivory wayans in Don't be a Menace with the "message" line....instead it would be "get married, brehs"...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
dont let the tv shows fool yall, in reality (no pun intended) dany aint even crack 17(possibly 16 :merchant:) yet and Khal Drogo and that other dude done ran up in it :sitdown: this is a very demonic world mr GRRM has created in his head :scusthov:
Khal the only dude to hit so far....

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?
we did set up a game in which a house takes such an L they get negged..:youngsabo: