Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
That Foreshadowing :ohlawd:

jIg6BOA.png

She wanted Sansa to think she was talking about Robb Stark but, Robb Stark wasn't killed at "his wedding". He was killed at his Uncle Edmure's wedding. I doubt the show producers would have gotten that detail wrong. So I'm assuming it was foreshadowing.........her letting it slip what was about to come for Joffrey in a few moments. In other words, Grandma Ether did it :mjpls:
She said "killing a man at a wedding". Still some nice foreshadowing, though.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
"TD" did come out the gate strong as fukk though. :manny:

Fred.
No doubt. But GOT has taken it to another level this season so far. Not sure if its b/c of new directors or what but the production quality has gone up. Plus this series has had everything except for one thing...a murder mystery. Now we have that to mull over at the water cooler all week. George Martin is so giving. :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?

One L outta whole series while you been taking them since epi 1? Hows "gawdbody" doing? :heh: Having wetdreams with wolves. Arya still stanking and nasty. Whos that other one with the meth head. Coward can't even kill King Joffrey Joe like a real man? Gotta poison da gawd on some sneak shyt.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
All i know is fukk everyone who tried to shyt on #Oblock my nikka looked directly into the eyes of that bytch as nikka tywin(prolly the dad you fatherless lan-set nikkas wish you had :heh:) and gave him the :pacspit: fukk your lion, fukk your dirty ass, incest-having hillbilly dumbfukk siblings and the pathetic piece of life they created :pacspit:

and know this lil nikka @Diunx did not just neg me out of the fukkin blue :what: nikka i dont even know who the fukk you are or what set you claim (but i can guess :lolbron:) but goin about it in the shadows instead of takin your teams L like a real nikka explains why you claim the set that you do :umad: yall lost the lamest nikka out of yall whole set and yall can't take it :smh: pathetic, yall arms too short to box wit gawds :ufdup: , and yall think this shyt is gonna stop wit Joff?

we dont kill soloist only kill squads :demonic:

putting me with those fakkits from Lannisterset? I rep King Stannis Baratheon, protector of the realm and the one true king of Westeros, nikkas gonna pretend the leeches spell isn't responsible for this? :what: you all saw what happens to the infidels :ufdup:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yes it does, they could marry off another Tyrell niece or granddaughter to Tommen.

Go back and look at how Oleena was speaking to Margery's father, she dismissed him like he was a child, that isn't happening with Joffery and you may lose your head over it. They made a point of finding out what Joffery was like through Sansa last season, she dropped all the info on them and you think they wouldn't plot on him?

Cersei isn't going to kill her son, period.......
This is 100% it imo

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That Foreshadowing :ohlawd:

jIg6BOA.png

She wanted Sansa to think she was talking about Robb Stark but, Robb Stark wasn't killed at "his wedding". He was killed at his Uncle Edmure's wedding. I doubt the show producers would have gotten that detail wrong. So I'm assuming it was foreshadowing.........her letting it slip what was about to come for Joffrey in a few moments. In other words, Grandma Ether did it :mjpls:
Bish was acting extra "Help the king :damn:" too

Sugar

Banned
Daps
after watching the episode again, Sansa definately had something to do with Joffery getting that molly in his champagne. Notice how she was trying to get Tyrion to leave after he had set Joff set his cup down by Oleena? She knew what the fukk was bout to go down :banderas:

Grandma Oleena is a fukking GOON. Frank Underwood would be proud :salute:
this season is bout to be my favorite. I can already tell :noah:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yes it does, they could marry off another Tyrell niece or granddaughter to Tommen.

Go back and look at how Oleena was speaking to Margery's father, she dismissed him like he was a child, that isn't happening with Joffery and you may lose your head over it. They made a point of finding out what Joffery was like through Sansa last season, she dropped all the info on them and you think they wouldn't plot on him?

Cersei isn't going to kill her son, period.......
Wasn't Cersei bout to murk herself, her son and whole set of bishes when Stannis was about to bust them doors?