Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All i know is fukk everyone who tried to shyt on #Oblock my nikka looked directly into the eyes of that bytch as nikka tywin(prolly the dad you fatherless lan-set nikkas wish you had :heh:) and gave him the :pacspit: fukk your lion, fukk your dirty ass, incest-having hillbilly dumbfukk siblings and the pathetic piece of life they created :pacspit:

and know this lil nikka @Diunx did not just neg me out of the fukkin blue :what: nikka i dont even know who the fukk you are or what set you claim (but i can guess :lolbron:) but goin about it in the shadows instead of takin your teams L like a real nikka explains why you claim the set that you do :umad: yall lost the lamest nikka out of yall whole set and yall can't take it :smh: pathetic, yall arms too short to box wit gawds :ufdup: , and yall think this shyt is gonna stop wit Joff?

we dont kill soloist only kill squads :demonic:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I missed this :lolbron:

mmUnNxi.gif
:laugh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I'm about to watch the new episode written by George R.R. Martin in a few minutes! Can't wait to see what this Purple Wedding is about!!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That Foreshadowing :ohlawd:

jIg6BOA.png

She wanted Sansa to think she was talking about Robb Stark but, Robb Stark wasn't killed at "his wedding". He was killed at his Uncle Edmure's wedding. I doubt the show producers would have gotten that detail wrong. So I'm assuming it was foreshadowing.........her letting it slip what was about to come for Joffrey in a few moments. In other words, Grandma Ether did it :mjpls:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?
"Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true king.” Puppets lose their strings(Joffrey), they grow old and tiresome(Baratheon), but The True Hand of the King remains and is quick to fashion new players.

How many Starks does it take to change a lightbulb?
6, 2 to get their heads chopped off, 1 to marry an imp, 1 to become a cripple and 1 to get her throat slit. The b*stard son does the changing, then again he isn't a Stark :pachaha:.

:troll:, I run with #Starkset but you gotta respect the king #Tywin over all therefore #lannisterset reigns supreme.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That Foreshadowing :ohlawd:

jIg6BOA.png

She wanted Sansa to think she was talking about Robb Stark but, Robb Stark wasn't killed at "his wedding". He was killed at his Uncle Edmure's wedding. I doubt the show producers would have gotten that detail wrong. So I'm assuming it was foreshadowing.........her letting it slip what was about to come for Joffrey in a few moments. In other words, Grandma Ether did it :mjpls:
tumblr_n0r9lu2Kzw1qb6w7bo2_400.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Joff went out on some GOAT heel shyt this episode, dude was an unbelievable @sshole.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I took it to be the pie that was poisoned and maybe Oberyn had something to do with it, the camera filmed the pie strangely on first watch after he cut it.
#Oblock aint called the Red Viper for no reason :demonic: we came to King's Landing to pay back our debt

Are we just going to ignore prince
Oberyn shytting in the lannisters right in their faces?:laugh:
Oh every last one of them nikkas souls still burnin :sadcam:

:hovlaff:
Shoulda been more brutal :leostare:
in the book dawg literally ripped his own throat out trying to get a breath :blessed::ahh::win: im not gonna lie im EXTREMELY salty that they didn't have him ripping his throat to shreds in the show :sadbron: i wanted that visual so bad breh you just dont know :ohlawd:

Set-beef aside :salute: to the lil dude who played Joff, that nikka acts better than 99% of people on TV, people really thought he was an a$$hole in real life when in reality he's the nicest nikka, that takes skill, hope he gets more work

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Pos rep to all the #stanniset #truekingset brothers I see tonight in celebration of our W this episode, negs to all the fakkits messing with the warrior of light :ufdup: