Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It was Tyrion, brehs, or at least he knew about it all along. Otherwise, there is no way he's that submissive to Joffrey's demands. Gotta make it look like he would never do that to a king.

Are y'all forgetting about this?

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif
Bad timing to kill dude :heh:, get humiliated and be the prime suspect brehs :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Its bout be some real murder shyt in these fantasy streets. Anybody could get it. Ty Dolla $ will see to it.
wpid-owes-me-o.gif
you right there definitely is gonna be more murder to go around :pachaha:

and the lannisters were "winning" for 3 seasons strong, so who do you think is getting the biggest cup of ether this season :mjpls:

im disappointed #Oblock just aint jump out there and murk cersei/jaime/tywin while they were all lookin at joff's corpse, had the perfect chance :manny: and woulda went out like a god :ohlawd:

but there'll be more chances :demonic: King's Landing finna be in chaos for a lil bit, perfect time for a viper to strike :shaq:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It was Tyrion, brehs, or at least he knew about it all along. Otherwise, there is no way he's that submissive to Joffrey's demands. Gotta make it look like he would never do that to a king.

Are y'all forgetting about this?

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

nikka tyrion calmed all the way the fukk down with sonning joffery :heh: last time he pulled some shyt was the blackwater battle if i recall correctly

and why would he purposely wait until he's being sonned in front of EVERYONE to poison him and expect to get away, he smarter than that

honestly if every lannister except tyrion died they(him) would actually be pretty fun to root for :banderas:

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikka tyrion calmed all the way the fukk down with sonning joffery :heh: last time he pulled some shyt was the blackwater battle if i recall correctly

and why would he purposely wait until he's being sonned in front of EVERYONE to poison him and expect to get away, he smarter than that

honestly if every lannister except tyrion died they(him) would actually pretty fun to root for :banderas:

I don't mind Jaime too much.