Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:ufdup:I know y'all saw The Gawd throw them leeches in the fire.
"The unsurper Robb Stark:rip:"
"The unsurper Joffrey Barratheon :piss::rip:"
"The unsurper .........to be continued :demonic:
Ho ass stannis aint even strong enough to lay pipe to the red woman

more_from_artist.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Glad it did not get spoiled for me, but Joffrey is dead :blessed:. I certainly did not see that coming this early in the season. I'm not sure all the players involved, but no way for Cersei being involved. Keeping it real though, Jack Gleeson was great at playing such a despicable person. When he brought out the dwarves to reinact the battle of the kings and Renly had his ass out and was getting poked :russ: while the Tyrells had the :beli:face the whole time.

That's what Cersei gets though, the way she was quick to point out Shay to Tywin, now :umad:. Glad the new prince got at her as well about her daughter that got sent away.

I'm not sure what Bran saw exactly, but I know dude is getting too big for Hodor to be carrying him. If only he could use his magic to fix his legs.

This dude Stannis always has the :beli:face as well. Weren't him and the red witch supposed to be getting ready for the White Walkers instead of having a family barbeque :lupe:.

Got damn at Reek :damn:. Ramsay Snow did a number on him, but his shaving skills though :leon:.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:ufdup:I know y'all saw The Gawd throw them leeches in the fire.
"The unsurper Robb Stark:rip:"
"The unsurper Joffrey Barratheon :piss::rip:"
"The unsurper .........to be continued :demonic:
:camby:Parlor tricks and fakery. That shyt aint real or else he could just leech out every single Lannister in existence. Wouldn't be no need for shadow babies or anything. Melisandre playing him for a fool.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you know what? I respect that said that and didn't insult me. I will no longer post in this thread because you are right. U didn't get high and mighty like that bum hex. I'm out, sorry to upset the thread.

Don't mention my name. You pull this stupid shyt in every single thread....."Breaking Bad", "True Detective", and now "Game of Thrones", then act like a victim when people get upset. Every. fukking. Time. How you aren't banned from this forum, I have no idea. What's worse is I guarantee you'll do it again in another show thread, then act :wtf: when people call you out on it.

Fred.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
It's still #TargSet till the wheels fall off but I'm kind of shytty they murked Joffery's bytch ass already. ALL of dudes scenes were pure hilarity. The mix of fukkery and bytchassness was unparallelled. I've never seen a character in the history of television pull it off so flawlessly.:wow: The way he sliced up that book Tyrion gave him:deadmanny: I still remember that scene from the Blackwater episode when Cersi sent for him, and this shook ass nikka said, "When you talked to my mother did the business seem urgent?" :laff::laff: He wanted NO smoke

Lowkey, this might be a win for the Lannisters. Getting that sociopathical, inbred retard off the throne before he eventually led to the Lannisters downfal might of been a powermove.:manny: It's still fukk them nikkas tho

I can already tell Oblock gon be a problem. This queer ass nikka been clownin in every scene he's been in. That ether he gave Cersi and Tywin.:banderas: She cant do shyt about it ether.

I think it was Sansa and the fool that did him in. Dude jus popped up outta the bushes like cmon bytch lets kill this nikka and get the fukk outta here

haven't read the books but did it have to do with the hex Stannis put on him and those sacrifices earlier this episode? :lupe:

Yup. Two down, one to go. Lord Greyjoy:ufdup:

Anybody else feel sorry for Theon? Breh is barely human anymore.

Yoooo .. for some reason this shyt had me rollin:laff:

Sohh, these red bytch voodoo killings doe :patrice:
We need to put sword to purpose before bish names Khaleesi in some ritual :usure:just in case it ain't all a big coincidence.

We good. She had to use Gendry's blood to pull it off and that nikka probably still drifting in that boat somewhere way out the way.

Last edited: