Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Y'all just don't understand that all the drama in Westeros is completely Jamie and Cersei's fault. They brought an inbred degenerate into the world in Joffrey. Then they get caught fukking by a kid who probably didn't even understand what was happening :smh: So they tried to kill him which eventually lead to a war. Then you have their dishonorable father killing people at weddings and shyt :what:
I don't even understand how some of y'all stan these gross lannister fakkits :gag: They are the Westeros equivalent of trailer trash.

The Lannisters and all their stans need to..

143zsxs.jpg

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown::wtf::dahell::snoop: Y'all are embarrassing yourselves with all these plots on plots on plots. Can't wait till next week when all y'all get ethered.

1. The pie was zoomed in on because Joff killed some of the doves that were inside
  2. The cup fell on the floor so anyone poisoning it had to handle it after the fact most likely
  3. Sansas hand clearly passes over the drink and seems to drop something inside
  4. The joker is quick on the pickup while everyone is shocked and assuming hes just choking. Its obvious he knows Joff will be dead soon.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Don't buy it was the tyrells...there's absolutely no guarantee that Tywin just goes :manny: fukk it, y'all got another female member you can betroth to tommen...the situation is far too fluid for master level social climbers like the Tyrells to be literally hours away from commusating a marriage that makes their bloodline royalty, to throw it in the bushes in some wildly risky assassination of the king in hopes they MAYBE get another crack it at 4, 5, 6 or however many years down the line it'll be till the next lannister heir is ready for marriage :heh: ... Far as I'm concerned, they might fukk around and be done out there in them tier 1 house combining streets...Margery, the sexy b!tch that she is, is pretty much the Black Widow of Westeros at this point..

Also seeing zero chance that Cersi or Pops Lannister did it either...Cersi loved Joffrey to a fault and Pops' sense of legacy and familial honor is far too strong to wack his own grandson...it's some other 3rd party...obvious choices being somebody sympathetic to the starks' cause, given how Sansa was swooped up out there with the quickness...or the switch hitting prince with the b*stard concubine

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Ya, and they also did a weird zoom in shot of the cake split open.

i thought the zoom in was to show the dead dove that the dead king sliced when he speared the cake... :ehh:

plus slices of the cake was being passed around. but we only saw the dead king take a bite....

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
fukk everything else, Joffrey is finally GONE.

They really piled on what an evil little c*nt he is, they didn't want yall to forget lol. I've waited for his death in silence for FOUR fukkING SEASONS. Praise be to the old gods and the new, I've never been so happy to see a nikka die. :ohlawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Jaime Lannister gotta be the worst Knight in the history of the KingsGuard if you think about it. He been on active duty for the death of 3 kings, one of which he killed himself.

I'd give that fool the :camby: if he had the nerve to say he wanted to protect me, your batting average is straight garbage breh.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Joffrey is hated so much, his death overshadowed alot of crazy stuff in this episode.

Bran touched the weirwood and saw a vision. And he warged into Summer. The direwolves and the weirwoods are as important to the Starks as the dragons are to the Targaryens.

Weirwoods are considered sacred to the followers of the old gods. The children of the forest are said to have carved faces in the weirwoods during the Dawn Age, before the coming of the First Men across the narrow sea. It is said that through the faces the old gods watch over the followers and bear witness to important events. The greenseers of the children of the forest can see through the eyes of weirwoods. Since trees have no sense of time, the greenseer can see into the past or present when looking through the eyes of a tree.

Alot of historical events are going to be revealed through Bran. He can see things that happened ten, fifty, hundred years ago. I want to see a glimpse of Aegon The Conqueror landing on Westeros 300 years ago :ohlawd: Bran might be able to see who Jon's mother is :ohlawd: