Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
brehs....ask yourself who was told to go to the kitchen?...

6706.jpg
By whom? :mjpls:
shyt, I don't even care, me and my Targset brehs watching this from a far
iYmPrmgKv63Kk.png
, just don't smash OUR castle aight?[DOUBLEPOST=1397450126][/DOUBLEPOST]
I knew he would die because that shyt was spoiled for me last season. Some blabber mouth I know spoiled it for me. But god damn I'm glad that fakkit is dead :blessed:
No more spoilers for us :salute:
I'm scared someone will spoil it in here for us :wow:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yes it does, they could marry off another Tyrell niece or granddaughter to Tommen.

Go back and look at how Oleena was speaking to Margery's father, she dismissed him like he was a child, that isn't happening with Joffery and you may lose your head over it. They made a point of finding out what Joffery was like through Sansa last season, she dropped all the info on them and you think they wouldn't plot on him?

Cersei isn't going to kill her son, period.......

I'm not buying it

U saw how oberyn was rubbing that shyt in her face about not being queen

Then she goes and tells that old fukk to not feed the poor

bytch is power hungry

:salute:- can't wait to see who is right tho

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I knew he would die because that shyt was spoiled for me last season. Some blabber mouth I know spoiled it for me. But god damn I'm glad that fakkit is dead :blessed:

Stannis put the hit out on him though, so him dying shouldn't have been too shocking. It's just dope it happened so soon in the season.

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:oword:

Sansa's husband is being locked up

She is as good as dead if she stays
That fool talked to sansa in 1st episode how he owes her, that's foreshadowing. He had to make a plan to kill joffrey to save sansa. Where was he going to take sansa if he just made the decision then? He had to have plan how and where to escape.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That fool talked to sansa in 1st episode how he owes her, that's foreshadowing. He had to make a plan to kill joffrey to save sansa. Where was he going to take sansa if he just made the decision then? He had to have plan how and where to escape.
He didn't plan shyt nikka, you don't need a plan to get out of dodge.[DOUBLEPOST=1397450358][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it was Cersei. She hates Maegery's guts. Enough to murder her own child in order the retain the crown
And Oberyn kept poking at her, "FORMER queen regent, FORMER, never again, FORMER" :wow:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry the king ain't being killed by some lame fat fukk

Every major character death has been killed by another major character

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yes it does, they could marry off another Tyrell niece or granddaughter to Tommen.

Go back and look at how Oleena was speaking to Margery's father, she dismissed him like he was a child, that isn't happening with Joffery and you may lose your head over it. They made a point of finding out what Joffery was like through Sansa last season, she dropped all the info on them and you think they wouldn't plot on him?

Cersei isn't going to kill her son, period.......

Exactly.

Olenna's conversation with Sansa last year....Sansa pretty much said Joffrey was Hitler. And Olenna was like "okay, thanks dear" :ehh: She said that so nonchalant.... like she didn't care that she'd be condemning her favorite granddaughter to being married to a psychopath for 50 years. If that, assuming he didnt rip the kingdom apart. I think her nonchalant attitude was from the fact she was already thinking about murdering him to make a play for Tommen.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn game of thrones coming for that crown :wow:

of all the ether the other sets have endured, nothing is worse, than what theon has absorbed :lupe:

- those fake kings trying to go at the rest of the stark gang and professor stark :childplease:, nikkas going to get ate up by bran's wolf pac and sliced up by castle black all in one setting :ahh:

Joffrey: Only so long fake thugs can pretend :ahh:
- how that wine taste now, bytch ass :pacspit:

600full.gif

- #FTK
- :banderas:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
damn game of thrones coming for that crown :wow:

of all the ether the other sets have endured, nothing is worse, than what theon has absorbed :lupe:

- those fake kings trying to go at the rest of the stark gang and professor stark :childplease:, nikkas going to get ate up by bran's wolf pac and sliced up by castle black all in one setting :ahh:

Joffrey: Only so long fake thugs can pretend :ahh:
- how that wine taste now, bytch ass :pacspit:

600full.gif

- #FTK
- :banderas:

:cheers:

210hxf7.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The constant "you old" slander at the King slayer was :banderas: Yet reminded me of where I am at this age. :guilty:

Unlike him, im not looking for that old respect. Dude is acting like tat old niqqa in the back of the club