Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
They are low on cash breh, that war put a hurt on their credit score, if they can't come up with the funds I'm sure the Tyrells will offer up another wedding as a way to settle up.
Doesn't make sense to have a wedding, kill Joffrey, then pay for another

Cersi or Tywin did this

Those 2 have most to gain from it

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How can the tyrells control tommen, they have no family in the royal court

They lose power by doing this, it doesn't make sense

Joffrey is a sociopathic lunatic. Tommen is a meek quiet kid.

They probably felt they'd gain more influence over the younger brother than the older. That....and Tommen is a nice kid. He wouldn't behead and execute people just because it was a boring Wednesday. Joffrey would have been the worst King to ever rule in Westeros. By far. It would have a rebellion within five years. So when I think of all that, I see the Tyrell's motive clear as day.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I spoiled myself a couple months ago about Joff dying and who gets married with who, thank god my spoiled life is over :to:
:pacspit: family trees!
Red Wedding and Scust Wedding is finally over :to:
I don't know anything else :whew: and :ufdup: wiki!

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Hey #LannisterSet.......

@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II @Ku$h Parker

I'm talkin to you fakkits :pacspit:

How does it feel to finally take an L? Yall been so gassed on yourselves for 3 seasons, but your king is dead :pacspit:

Grandpa Tywin got sonned by Oberyn right in his face:pacspit:

Sonned by Olenna Tyrell too :pacspit:

Jaime sonned by Loras the pillow biter :pacspit:

Cersei jealous cause an 8 ft tall bytch wants to steal her man :pacspit:

Many L's you were served today. But I'm not sure you got a chance to actually eat anything at the feast.

How about some lemon cakes? Courtesy of Sansa Stark

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png

kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png
kEuMase.png

WHERE YALL BEEN AT THIS SEASON HUH?

What type of HOE nikkaS Poison the KING!?!?!? :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Ya'll ain't shyt, see you kill Joffery and we got KILLAS on deck! The Starks are down to a bunch of kids and that weak ass Dragonbytch and her house nikka army! fukk that! We will pay those DEBTS!! Casterly Rock don't bend or fold bytches! We are coming for the killer of Joffery!!! The Throne still remains to the Lanisters!! NEVER FORGET THAT!!!

The Lan-Set KNOWS who did this sneaky shyt. It's really down to two people who are brave and sneaky enough to poison the King. It's not those dumb ass Starks.....it's someone more sneaky...... Don't worry tho...Joffery will be avenged!!

This was done by Littlefinger, The Nutless Spider, or that old ass man...They are the only one's who could have pulled this off.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Joffrey is a sociopathic lunatic. Tommen is a meek quiet kid.

They probably felt they'd gain more influence over the younger brother than the older. That....and Tommen is a nice kid. He wouldn't behead and execute people just because it was a boring Wednesday. Joffrey would have been the worst King to ever rule in Westeros. By far. It would have a rebellion within five years. So when I think of all that, I see the Tyrell's motive clear as day.
They don't have influence over Tommen

Why can't y'all see this

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Cersi or Tywin did this

Makes perfect sense. Who would accuse them?

Tywin Lannister isn't a kinslayer. If he was, Tyrion would have gotten murdered years ago.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
How are some of you morons blaming cersai?:patrice:

Obvious it was the fool that poisoned the wine. You saw how quick he was to get Sansa the hell outa there.
:oword:

Sansa's husband is being locked up

She is as good as dead if she stays

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Cersi or Tywin did this

Yes it does, they could marry off another Tyrell niece or granddaughter to Tommen.

Go back and look at how Oleena was speaking to Margery's father, she dismissed him like he was a child, that isn't happening with Joffery and you may lose your head over it. They made a point of finding out what Joffery was like through Sansa last season, she dropped all the info on them and you think they wouldn't plot on him?

Cersei isn't going to kill her son, period.......

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Makes perfect sense. Who would accuse them?

Tywin Lannister isn't a kinslayer. If he was, Tyrion would have gotten murdered years ago.
Tywin wasn't in complete control with Joffrey as king

He is now tho

Imma see if I can dig up his quotes about who is in charge