Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No interest in the iron throne no, but still put a crown on his head which was treasonous against the rightful king that his father died to put on the throne

Robb got exactly what he deserved, I wouldn't even be mad at Stannis if Stannis put the knife in his belly himself. Ned is rolling in his grave at all this shyt. If someone wants to be a Robb fanboy then good for them, but Ned's name needs to be kept out of it because Robb did the opposite of what his father would have done.

:patrice: I'm surprised they didn't give him a crown to wear on the show, to stress he is King in the North & King of the Trident:

466px-Robb_stark_by_riavel.jpg

King_Robb_Grey_Wind.jpg

Christine_Griffin_RobbS.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
was those ridiculous targ's that put an end to the title of King in the North

wasn't what ned wanted but it was what the North needed.

:salute: King Robb
Thats missing the point though breh. I'm with you, King Robb. If the Northern bannermen call him king and he accepts the title, he becomes my king.

My point is, don't invoke Ned's name in the argument when you are doing the exact opposite of what Ned would have wanted and what Ned died for. And don't be hateful of the true king of the throne declaring you a usurper, because that is what you are.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Will there be any links to watch this from the UK?

Sky Atlantic not doing the live broadcast for the rest of the season :sadcam:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I can't let this go un-addressed doe, seems like #TargSet is a lil jealous.
Ae4qrox.png

The Young Goon, Arya, earned her white pony getting gully, the Khaleesi earned her's laying on her back.
Ae4qrox.png

Tell 'em! :salute:

Damn I saw the three seasons in the last three weeks, and I read THIS whole fukking thread in the last week or week and a half. Everybody got they daps for contributing to the thread, some nikkas even got green. I ain't know what set to rep, I was a free agent, the Khaleesi got my respect But from now on,

Its #StarkSET #Wolfgang fo' Lyfe.

Oh yeah #StannisSet, you wanna fukk with us? You fukking hiding in your dragon cave motherfukkers, don't one of your heirs got grey scale or some shyt... You fukking with Arya nikka... Really? :pacspit:

Now when I first came out, I told ya'll it was just about Joffrey :pacspit:, but then everybody had to open they mouth and back stab, so this is how we gonn' do it :pacspit: :

fukk #StannisSet :pacspit:,fukk Joffrey :pacspit:, fukk the Lannisters as rulers, wardens and as a motherfukking family :pacspit:, and if you wanna be down with Lannisters, fukk YOU TOO (Boltons and Frey,:ufdup:).

Wildlings, fukk you too :pacspit:
All you motherfukkers, fukk you too :pacspit:

All you other motherfukkers (#Targset, #Wildlings, #Others, #Martells, #Tyrells :ufdup:) fukk YALL, die sloslooooow motherfukkers

Arya's needle make sure all y'all kids don't grow. :pacspit::pacspit:

We motherfukking direwolf owners
YAll can't BE us or see us
Northside til we die
Out here in Winterfell nykka
We warnin' y'all,
We'll warg on you bytches :pacspit:
We do our JOB

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Welcome to the fold! :salute:
:wtf:Stannis came a couple feet from having Joffreys head on a spike.:mindblown:What you mean could've rode on house Lannister?He did.While bytch ass Robb was simping some dumb ass broad.
Watch yourself, mate. That was the queen of the north. :ufdup:

was those ridiculous targ's that put an end to the title of King in the North

wasn't what ned wanted but it was what the North needed.

:salute: King Robb
Winter is coming. :salute:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
When does it air brehs? I just want to check I have the time conversion right. Is slightly under 4 hours from now correct?

Daps
Starks really have no reason to be pissed at Stannis. Rob let his bannerman pump his head up and claimed something that wasn't his. Rob got what he deserved. All he had to do was bend the knee and he could be rolling with the true king.

Most of #StarkSet has no problems with Stannis. He's the rightful heir to the throne, King of the Andals, and Protector of the Realm. :ehh:

Plus he's heading North like a true protector, once he got word from Castle Black. All the other lords seem to be like :yeshrug: