Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Will there be any links to watch this from the UK?

Sky Atlantic not doing the live broadcast for the rest of the season :sadcam:

What in the fukks that shyt all about breh? I was hype as fukk for tonight and now I can't watch the shyt live in crispy HD? :mindblown:

How long after the show does it normally get uploaded? :shaq2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:jawalrus: I wonder how bytch-ass Joffrey is gonna handle the bedding ceremony. He is 17 or 18 year old King & has shown NO interest in p*ssy. He probably gonna need Margery to pose with his crosswbow or sword just to get hard.

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I can't let this go un-addressed doe, seems like #TargSet is a lil jealous.
Ae4qrox.png

The Young Goon, Arya, earned her white pony getting gully, the Khaleesi earned her's laying on her back.
Ae4qrox.png

:krs: :russ:

tumblr_mz7vsxY1e61t7pbd9o1_500.gif

#starkset #wolfgang

AAAWWWOOOOO!!!!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
What in the fukks that shyt all about breh? I was hype as fukk for tonight and now I can't watch the shyt live in crispy HD? :mindblown:

How long after the show does it normally get uploaded? :shaq2:

Well it wont be on Sky Atlantic until it's proper broadcast at 9pm tomorrow night :manny:

They should've done it every night, they got a decent audience last Sunday night.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:jawalrus: I wonder how bytch-ass Joffrey is gonna handle the bedding ceremony. He is 17 or 18 year old King & has shown NO interest in p*ssy. He probably gonna need Margery pose with his crosswbow or sword just to get hard.

Joffrey really made me go :whoa: :holdwhat: when instead of sexing up Margeary, this nikka has a whore spank her and shyt.

Midgets, incest, and fakkitry seems to be the Lannister way. :stephen:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm one of the only starkset nikkas that thinks khaleesi is the rightful ruler of the 7 kingdoms. I just wish that bytch would forget about essos and come and take whats hers. So I can't ride with her until she is here.

The reason I can't fukk with stannis is he is willing to murder his own brother and his other brother's son to win the throne. Ned wanted stannis on the throne, but Ned wouldn't have rode with killing kin.

Not to mention there's only an iron throne thanks to the targaryens to begin with. Robert spent almost 20 years chasing viserys and danarys cause he knew half the kingdom would be quick to back them up if they came back.

If stannis wins the throne with his new God, the whole realm is gonna be like :usure: and I doubt many would ride with him. He wouldn't be a king who has the love or respect of his people, probably just their fear.

Danarys/Bran for president and vice president 2014.

Assuming she ever comes out here :heh: